Happy Birthday Gatordad!!

It's your day! Have a good one!
birthdaygator.jpg

41 WOW ya that was about the time my body started breaking down...hehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY enjoy your special day, here ya go I've brought the cake. :cake:

Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the White Castle you can stand!

:bday:

HEY! take it to...... oh wait this is for me.... Keep those cards and letters coming. Yes, I'm 41, Yes, the body is broken down beyond repair. I will eat some castles today in my own honor.

Thank you all very much... Have a Kungaloosh with me virtually today.

HEY! take it to...... oh wait this is for me.... Keep those cards and letters coming. Yes, I'm 41, Yes, the body is broken down beyond repair. I will eat some castles today in my own honor.

Thank you all very much... Have a Kungaloosh with me virtually today.

virtual gathering :woohoo:

I'll have some virtual drinks with you....but dont expect me to be at the "virtual gathering"....oh wait, Im already there!

I love the alligator chorus and alligator balloon guy.

I dont think so......but ya never know. If by chance something goes well in my life between now and then....I may show up unannounced and be bumming the spot behind someones trailer to pitch a tent because Im sure I wont be able to get a reservation at the last minute. And I wouldnt know till the last minute.

I dont think so......but ya never know. If by chance something goes well in my life between now and then....I may show up unannounced and be bumming the spot behind someones trailer to pitch a tent because Im sure I wont be able to get a reservation at the last minute. And I wouldnt know till the last minute.

I'll bring the Rumple:thumbsup2

stop hijacking my birthday thread. this is supposed to be about memmememememememememememe

of course Rog is welcome, I'll let him pitch a tent also...... my spots tend to be a bit more open, once i've knocked down all the trees.

stop hijacking my birthday thread. this is supposed to be about memmememememememememememe

of course Rog is welcome, I'll let him pitch a tent also...... my spots tend to be a bit more open, once i've knocked down all the trees.

Thanks Pete.....Ive always thought trees were over rated anyway....just standing around, taking up space.....depleteing the air of all that nice carbon dioxide!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter