Happy Birthday Gatordad!!

I was in Germany when you were born drinking German beer - wish I still was - drinking German beer that is.

Happy Birthday!

Pete was born drinking German beer?

Wow, you da man, Pete! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I dont think so......but ya never know. If by chance something goes well in my life between now and then....I may show up unannounced and be bumming the spot behind someones trailer to pitch a tent because Im sure I wont be able to get a reservation at the last minute. And I wouldnt know till the last minute.

Bum away big boy!!! You are welcome to bring a tent and pitch behind me anytime!!!

Hey Happy Birthday :thumbsup2 Now your old enough to move a few more miles east to the retirement capital of the world Zephyrhills!

So sorry....I'm a few days late here.....

so,

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

Just for you because you love it so much! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Shiny happy people holding hands! People! Happy people!

So sorry....I'm a few days late here.....

so,

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

Just for you because you love it so much! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Shiny happy people holding hands! People! Happy people!

aghhhhhhhhhhh i turned into a pillar of salt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter