*** Happy Holidays in WDW - November & December 2008 - DIS / DVC Member List ***

Which DVC Merry Member Mixer will you be attending?

• Friday, December 5th

• Friday, December 12th

• Friday, December 19th

• Friday, December 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're going to MVMCP on November 16th. DGC will be joining us, so we switch from the 14th!
Bobbi:santa:

Where are the Merry Mixers held? We will be there on the 12th.

Make plans now to attend this year's Merry Member Mixer at the Walt Disney World Resort.

This complimentary Member event, set in the courtyard just outside of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®, will take place every Friday in December from 3-5 p.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests will mingle with their Disney neighbors while enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of the holidays, including music, festive entertainment and refreshments.

The 2008 Merry Member Mixer is scheduled for the following days, between the hours of 3:00 - 5:00pm:

Hi! I'll be down to the World Solo from 12/9 - 12/16 specifically for Mousefest.

Staying at SSR and ASMu! MVMCP on 12/11.

Can you pleae adjust our dates as we have added on more coming in earlier. We will be coming on Nov 24 instead of the Nov 28 and staying through Dec 7. We will also be attending the merry mixer on Dec 5. Thanks so much for keeping track of us all.

I have another mini-trip planned:banana: Pop: December 7 to 9th, and hope with all the pixie dust there is that I can change to OKW! Going to see a friend sing in the CP on December 8th!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We'll be in WDW on 12/19 - 12/28. We're doing MVMCP on 12/19. Our DVC home is BWV......:cool1:

We will be there the following dates as FIRST time DVC Members:

12/07/08 - 12/13/08 at SSR
MVMCP 12/07/08

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!:yay:

We will be there Nov. 8 - 18th!! First two nights at SSR and then eight nights at BWV. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hi Michelle,

Great thread! Can you add us on? DS and I will be there from 12/25-1/3 at Pop/BWV. We will be at the Candlelight Processional on 12/27. Thanks!:goodvibes

Sadly I must ask you to delete me. I broke my ankle so we are cancelling our trip. We will go sometime this spring. :( Penny
Thank you for taking care of this. Penny

Hi, just found this thread! We are at SSR Dec 7th-13th. MVMCP on the 9th and CP on the 11th. Merry member mixer on th 12th. Great information...

Please add us to the list:

From December 20th thru December 27th.

Myself and DS and DIN and 2 grandchildren, ages 9 & 11.

We are DVC members but not staying at a DVC resort this time.

Decided to stay at the Grand Floridian instead. We still used our points

11/20 - 11/23 @ VWL MVMCP 11/20
12/12 - 12/14 @ BWV Merry Mixer 12/13
12/31 - 01/01 @ AKV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter