has anyone done this???

jlp651

<font color=CC66CC>Don't you know its annual "Your
I was reading in the pass porter that there is a session at the spa where you get something like a facial, massage, and pedicure (something like that not sure what the treatments were-I know is was at least 1 or 2 of those I mentioned above) its for women only and then when you are done you sit in the rainforest and have chocolates and champagne with the girls...anyone do this? is it worth the time? $$?
If you have done this what are you thoughts?
Thanks!

I did it this past March and I thought it was worth every cent. The massage and facial are done in a private room and it is so relaxing. Then to go to the rain forest for goodies and the rain forest itself, was the perfect ending! Just to let you know, that a pedicure is not included. It's a full body massage with facial then you head off to the rain forest for chapange (sp?), chocolate covered strawberries and other goodies that had way too many calories! :p

Sdoane:
HOw much does this cost and how long does it last?
That sounds fun. Is it something you have to specially request when you go book your treatments?

ROna

It's the Lady's Night at the spa and I believe it was something like $138 or $164. There are a limited number of spots and it is only offered on the Wonder on the night the ship is in Nassau. You'll miss the show that night b/c there are two times. I believe they are at 6 and 8. And it was great!:p

sounds like it is worth every penny!!! I cant wait-told the bf that nite he was on his own!
Is this something that you sign up for when you make your ressies for the spa or do you have to wait and see if it comes out in the navigator???

Make it right away at the Spa. The ressies are taken where the massages for the boat are taken. It isn't in the lobby of the spa, it's way in the back somewhere.

so make these when we board the ship--is that what you're saying-or should I wait for it to come out in the navigator?

Ladies Night is the best!
It used to be limited to only four people per time, but it was so popular that they expanded it. You used to just be in the tile loungers, but now they put some people in the mild sauna too. Be sure to make your ressies ASAP when you board due to the limited number. They always have it on the Wonder on Nassau night at the two dinner/showtimes, but it is not offered on the Magic. If you can't get the ressie, try anAbsolute Face & Body, which is very similar but without the Rainforest/chocolates/champagne part.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Originally posted by sdoane
It's the Lady's Night at the spa and I believe it was something like $138 or $164. There are a limited number of spots and it is only offered on the Wonder on the night the ship is in Nassau. You'll miss the show that night b/c there are two times. I believe they are at 6 and 8. And it was great!:p

Is this only offered on the Wonder and not the Magic too??

ok cool...beat feet for spa ressies as soon as boarded on ship...the BF just rolls his eyes...but he knows if there are spa treatments to be had...he just has to deal with it...
Funny story...he is such a sweetheart that one week I had to have my brakes replaced-which would have left me no $$$ for my massage...(the class I am taking had me to the point of beyond stressed-and he knew it) So, he came up to me that nite as I sat there and tried to figure out how to "creatively budget" and handed me the $$$ to have my brakes done...he had just had his done earlier that week and stated that "Don't you know its annual Your Boyfriend Pays For Brakes Week. I put them on mine, so I'll put them on yours too." Sometimes he just really catches me off guard and does some of the sweetest things!
So, needless to say if there are ressies to be had...I think he knows where we'll end up first! Of course he'll be the one with the plan! *L*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter