Has anyone ever had a late seating at 1900 PF breakfast?

I would like to hear the answer to this as well. I am considering a later PS for Christmas morning. However, I want to be sure the food and characters are just as wonderful as the earlier seatings.

I had PS for around 9.45/10. The food was great, the buffet kept being replaced. Great interaction. We were there for ages. My neice was sat for about 20 minutes colouring in with Pooh , Piglet and Tigger (who turned up and was not planned to be there). We all had a great time!!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We did this, but it was probably 5 years ago, when Dopey ate breakfast there. We had PS about 11:00, and we toured the MK until about 10:00 before going over there (I think I remember it being an early opening day). We had great character interaction, didn't seem rushed, and the food seemed fresh and well-stocked. It was a great way to have a "brunch"-we'd definitely do another late PS there if only Dopey came back for breakfast.

I believe we ate at 10:30 and everything was great. There was plenty of food and it was very fresh. The crowd had thinned out and the characters were spending a lot of time with the people who were still there.

I also think a later time there is good if you like a little more calm with your food.
My mom & I were there without kids and we had a wonderful time and there were several families with very young kids and they were unsure about the characters but the characters weren't rushed so they spent time getting the kids to be comfortable with them. We had a great time watching them!

We will go back again and plan for a late seating.

Have fun! :earsgirl:

Colleen

I have an 11:10 ps for August. We are planning on going to the MK for EE and then head over to the GF. It will be our Sunday brunch:D

We had a late seating a few years ago - the food was freash and there were still plenty of characters. I would recommend trying this for a brunch

We had the last seating for breakfast and the food was terrific!They were still replenshing while we were there. The characters came around a couple times because as people were leaving, no one else was being seated since breakfast was ending. The characters left at noon and we weren't quite finished eating at that point. My daughter didn't seem to mind because she saw each character two to three times. We weren't rushed to leave and enjoyed the rest of our breakfast (lunch ;) ).

is it hard to get a PS for 1900 Park fare for either breakfast or dinner? i just want to know so i can prepare myself to get up early in the morning to make yet another phone call to disney dining.

is it hard to get a PS for 1900 Park fare for either breakfast or dinner? i just want to know so i can prepare myself to get up early in the morning to make yet another phone call to disney dining.

Tinkerbela--

I hope it's not hard to get a PS for, I want it for 90 days out from today, but I didn't call today, so I'll call tomorrow. I don't think it fills up as fast as other character meals.

oh that's good to hear. thanks bigbabyblues. i was getting a little worried due to the characters that are there at breakfast and dinner time.

Tinkerbela-

Were you able to get 1900 PF? I called today and ended up with the breakfast, they still had several times available. It's different characters though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter