• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Finally got my Oga’s ADR! I Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here that gives advice and guides us through this process .

if it wasn’t for you, I would’ve never known the options available to help. ❤️

So they haven't released October yet? So confusing. Is the food good or is it just the ambience that's all the rage? I've never eaten there.
I think everyone has different reasons. I want to make sure I'm clear that I am referencing the specific Fantasmic package at blue bayou. Regular reservations for blue bayou are open for October.

And as far as anyone knows.. because no one has been able to book... they have not released reservations for the blue bayou Fantasmic package for October. This package will only be available on nights Fantasmic plays.. so the weekend.

I think everyone has different reasons. I want to make sure I'm clear that I am referencing the specific Fantasmic package at blue bayou. Regular reservations for blue bayou are open for October.

And as far as anyone knows.. because no one has been able to book... they have not released reservations for the blue bayou Fantasmic package for October. This package will only be available on nights Fantasmic plays.. so the weekend.
I wasn’t aware Fantasmic was only on weekends. It’s playing tonight

I wasn’t aware Fantasmic was only on weekends. It’s playing tonight
This is the last week of summer entertainment schedules with F! every night. It moves to Fri-Sun next week (except that there are shows scheduled for Monday 9/5 due to the holiday weekend).

I have an October 29th , 230pm Trader Sams two person reservation to give up today or tomorrow . I can coordinate cancelling it at a specific time if someone wants it . I think the “ start conversation” option can be used to let me know ? Anyway, I can easily do this 7am - 11am and 2pm - 3pm pst today or Friday .

Finally got my Oga’s ADR! I Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here that gives advice and guides us through this process .

if it wasn’t for you, I would’ve never known the options available to help. ❤️
When did it open for reservations today?

This is the last week of summer entertainment schedules with F! every night. It moves to Fri-Sun next week (except that there are shows scheduled for Monday 9/5 due to the holiday weekend).
Interesting I thought the holiday season Oct-Dec was very busy. I’m surprised it’s only on weekends.

When did it open for reservations today?
I don’t think I can say exactly what website . But I did an alert thru “mouse ….” It alerts u when a reservation time opens up. But be ready w ur cc for some reason the Disney site did t save my info when I logged in.

U pay per alert. But it’s the only one that did alert me. At this point I think it’s mostly people cancelling ADRs.

But it is worth every dime!

Did anyone get Trader Sam's? trying at the 6am mark and no luck for 3 days. Ogas and Lamplight have been ok to get.

I just wanted to add that all the restaurants came online for my nov 1 date today at exactly 6am PST. I had multiple screens up and only saw one oga's reservation, everything else was available for a few minutes, oga's didn't even populate on every screen.

I tried at 3 am and I tried from multiple locations around the world using vpn, it was not available. So at least today there was no ability to book prior to 6am no matter where you are located. That rumor really made no sense to me, I've got a bit of a background in telecom though not specifically familiar with Disney's infrastructure. But they'd have needed to have independent servers communicating in different areas with different settings and then all sync'ing up instantly, it seems really unlikely. The 3am release dates are likely bugs.

I was able to get the screens to select for Nov 1 and return errors to me prior to them being available in the interface online or the app, so I'm guessing if some people were experiencing being able to log in and book at 3 am others weren't, there's errors in their code that pop up on some set ups/browsers and not others and that sometimes the servers may have let them book. I'm not sure if that's been fixed, or not. Just that Im able to ping their servers asking for reservations outside of the reservation date isn't great on their end. I can see how they could have had problems with this. It is good however that it just returns an error. I tried with the 5 most popular browsers. It could have been something as stupid as a system clock setting being in the wrong time zone.

I want to be clear I wasn't trying to cheat the system in anyway, I just came to this forum the other day and saw all the conjecture and wanted to try to see if there was anything obviously wrong that I could duplicate. If there had been something wrong, or a work around, I would not have posted it here, i would have informed disney of it immediately. I found a loophole in their set up to getting RotR when it launched meaning you could pretty much guarantee getting it, and I emailed them about it immediately, multiple times because at first I got some stupid response.

Did anyone get Trader Sam's? trying at the 6am mark and no luck for 3 days. Ogas and Lamplight have been ok to get.
I had it available this morning at 6am, for about 1.5 minutes.

Oga's disappeared first for me, then Sam's.

Set up multiple tabs on 2 different browsers, say edge and chrome, or safari, set a couple tabs. At 559 start spamming f5 across all screens

How is the walk-in situation at Trader Sams? We are staying at the DL hotel anyway and might just see how things are every night before returning to the room. And I have alerts set up if it should become available.
This is my first trip where I have to worry about reservations for a Bar. Trader Sams is my only tradition on the first day of Disney.

How is the walk-in situation at Trader Sams? We are staying at the DL hotel anyway and might just see how things are every night before returning to the room. And I have alerts set up if it should become available.
This is my first trip where I have to worry about reservations for a Bar. Trader Sams is my only tradition on the first day of Disney.
Boosting this question because it’s my question as well. :)

Split stay. Did not get the 2 ADRs we wanted most, Space220 (lounge too) and Artist Point. I keep checking lunch and dinner for 5 dates. So far nothing for 2 people. 8 weeks to keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter