Have to Cancel - What do I do

Bella O

Mouseketeer
:worried: For my dd's 16th birthday, she and I were planning on the "Knights and Lights" tour the end of August. We just found out that she needs to switch schools which is traumatic in itself -then we find out this school starts mid-August! She will miss the first five days of school - which as a hs junior, is impossible. So we have to cancel:( At this late date, there are no other dates available - there is however, availabilty on the Viva Italia tour. We can switch to this, although my dd had her heart set on England and France (she has studied both and can speak french). I've done some looking, and Tauck offers both the adult and family tour London/Paris. Anybody know anything about this tour company? I really don't know what to do and I need to make a decision quick - our payment was due yesterday! I don't know if I should switch countries and stay w/Disney, or venture to another company I know nothing about - help!

Tauck is a fairly big travel company... Not sure how they compare...

Maybe ABD will come through and find you another slot.....

Virgil
pirate:

Being very biased (Viva Italia is my favorite itinerary), I'd switch to that if you have the opportunity! I don't think you'll regret it at all!

Tell her you can do Knights and Lights for college graduation. :)

Seriously, though, sorry she had to have two big disappointments!

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter