• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have You Ever.........Continuing Once Again

march 1985, saw it from the outside, folks I had been visiting tire of folks wanting to see the inside, so only the outside.

HYE wore a davy crocket hat?

June, 1998, told the principal that I would not be returning but instead investing my time in EBAY, the new gold rush, 18 hours a day...very much responsibility when self employed...but loved the random time off. worked hard till wife made me take a part time teaching every other day lit job, cut in pay, so when done, cut back my ebay hours...life was good then...till 9/11 then that changed the nature of internet business and by 2005 it became a struggle, in the whole antique collectable business. but at least I had my shinning moment in time and would have been lost if I had waited till 2010 to retire and starteed ebay...not the same....and in the long term...have not suffered that much...just not as many trips to disneyland when I was self employed. I made 3 trip to disneyland the 5 months after 9/11...would not have happened if I kept teaching. plus many more trips.

bought a lemon car?

fall of 2016, wife ford car, hit a young deer at 40mph, no damage, road was slick with night rain so I guess that help....I remember because wife did not want me to drive the car, punishing me for my lemon truck not being repaired.

HYE picked a wild mushroom?

had a heifer of my own, so helped with her first calf...we had a milk cow that we breed, and I bought the calves from my dad...so he wouldn't have to pay auction fees to sell it...that is the heifer that I hand feed and humanized and became a wrecking machine on the farm, gates, fences, doors...she destroyed them all.

HYE 4-h or FFA as a child or parent?

no....saw them on TV...10 years ago a league started in oregon...just not my cup of tea to wear a derby.

HYE watched the kentucky derby on TV?

no....was poor as a child, use to collect the 1960s coke caps with photos on the inside, grown men at the gas station didn't collect them and while waiting for our car to be fixed, i would go to the catch all for the caps as they were being opened, put in my little finger and pull them out...no idea who they were, but fellows at school had marbles and cards....I had bottle caps and those presidential coins chrome in color from shell gas station...collected those also grown me would hand them over to me as they received their change and coins...that collection grew big also....both collections grew big.

HYE walked a road looking bottles to refund?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter