• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have You Ever.........Continuing Once Again

no...I don't know why, maybe 70's admisson for family of 6 was high and never went and then never interested me as we put entertainment money into visting the oregon coast

HYE watched a pumpkin destruction catapult ?

at the oregon state fair they had a very small safe area in addition to huge kiln.....to demostrate power needed.....kinda like guessing which item on the table, tied to a string will be the same weight of the huge hawk when the bird is placed on your arm.

HYE gave your arm as roost fo a hawk?

that is how I became known as the snake man in th eneighborhhodd I like snakes son had a corn snake and I had to care for it and since tha moment have had an affinity for snakes if not for my surgery in april I would have picked up a snoran gohper snake thank goodness I didnt there is a reason they are not pets.

HYE captured a gecko?

no.....they are all over and have been in the house, but I don't want them

HYE had a mouse running around your house?

no....been in a park where they were practing the dance....several evenings or was it weeks they practiced. In salem they put the name on the fairgrounds letter boards who has rented the buildings.

HYE had the sensation of being in quicksand?

no....my father taught me two concepts in life... and only two.. multiplication tables and how to be the best labor available

HYE been promoted....not due to merit or length of service?

yep...Jackie brwon, christmas eve...my former boss in front of me...who I had great respect. with others and had my own car. Just not a Christmas movie.

HYE rolled a full can of soda down a theater seating area ?

no.....never have cans in a theater

HYE thrown popcorn at an annoying person in a theater?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter