"Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG...my head is spinning with the Bare Minerals stuff!! Whoa! I use Noxema and only wash my face when I shower, haha. I guess I have easy skin. No breakouts or blotches...just freckles and sunspots. I use (OK, don't gag) Oil of Olay at night and the 15spf cream during the day.:rotfl: :rotfl: I am just so basic. I don't know if I am BM material.:rotfl: I have never curled my eyelashes EVER!!! I tried when I was young but couldn't handle that thing near my eyes like that. :rotfl2: Whimp!

I saw the kits and that they come w/two shades and always thought that was overkill....so you mix them and get the right shade. OK. Well.....I will have to check it out. I didn't buy the Loreal...I put it all back. I had six products in my cart but had second thoughts. Kelly set me straight.:thumbsup2

Magical!! It's good to see you around again!! Oh, you saw that skirt, huh? :rotfl:

So did anybody see the last kid sing on American Idol?? It was beautiful. DH cried.:rotfl:

We leave in THREE WEEKS!!!!! I think I found some cute and comfy shoes!!! Here's a pic.....no bashing them...they ARE cute IMO! So keep your nasty selves quiet.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: They are "Simple" and I think they'll be cute with my khaki capris. Lucy liked them.:thumbsup2 We all know she has taste.;)
6219-540557-d.jpg

I saw him sing. I cried too. It is my dream to be on American Idol. :rotfl:
I like the shoes. My ankles are big though, and the straps would hurt me. Simple shoes are comfy.

OMG...my head is spinning with the Bare Minerals stuff!! Whoa! I use Noxema and only wash my face when I shower, haha. I guess I have easy skin. No breakouts or blotches...just freckles and sunspots. I use (OK, don't gag) Oil of Olay at night and the 15spf cream during the day.:rotfl: :rotfl: I am just so basic. I don't know if I am BM material.:rotfl: I have never curled my eyelashes EVER!!! I tried when I was young but couldn't handle that thing near my eyes like that. :rotfl2: Whimp!

I saw the kits and that they come w/two shades and always thought that was overkill....so you mix them and get the right shade. OK. Well.....I will have to check it out. I didn't buy the Loreal...I put it all back. I had six products in my cart but had second thoughts. Kelly set me straight.:thumbsup2

Magical!! It's good to see you around again!! Oh, you saw that skirt, huh? :rotfl:

So did anybody see the last kid sing on American Idol?? It was beautiful. DH cried.:rotfl:

We leave in THREE WEEKS!!!!! I think I found some cute and comfy shoes!!! Here's a pic.....no bashing them...they ARE cute IMO! So keep your nasty selves quiet.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: They are "Simple" and I think they'll be cute with my khaki capris. Lucy liked them.:thumbsup2 We all know she has taste.;)

6219-540557-d.jpg

I have a secret love of Celebreality, too!!! I love that Sunday line up, haha!!!!

cute but will that ankle part bother you?! I have a pair of heels like that and the ankle part rubbed me raw!
Make sure to give them a good run before your trip!!!!!!

The basics of BM is soooo easy. Like Tracy said 5 minutes and your done!

I never curl my lashes EVER... I have contacts and sensitive eyes.

What we are talking is more advanced bare minerals stuff... PLEASE dont let us scare you away from it :rotfl: :rotfl:

I saw him sing. I cried too. It is my dream to be on American Idol. :rotfl:
I like the shoes. My ankles are big though, and the straps would hurt me. Simple shoes are comfy.

Bye, Kristen!!! I was getting grief from MY DH last night!!:rolleyes1

Oh that is cute!!! Maybe next season?? Will you do the AI thing in Disney Studios?? You go girl!!:thumbsup2

Hooray more Rock of Love fans!!! I missed it all this week (Rock of Love, Scott Baio, My Fair Brady) I hope they run it all tonight!! The only thing I cannot stomach is Flavor of Love :sad2: I also love CelebrityFit Club and I think a new season airs soon! :woohoo:

OK, I am really leaving now! Good night!

cute but will that ankle part bother you?! I have a pair of heels like that and the ankle part rubbed me raw!
Make sure to give them a good run before your trip!!!!!!

The basics of BM is soooo easy. Like Tracy said 5 minutes and your done!

I never curl my lashes EVER... I have contacts and sensitive eyes.

What we are talking is more advanced bare minerals stuff... PLEASE dont let us scare you away from it :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am scared! I am makeup deficient. Really bad. I am going to go to Ulta and drop $200 because I will feel like so clueless and it's a fair drive so I'll be just grabbing crap. Anything with an instructional DVD intimidates me!:rotfl: :rotfl: I bought a new camera last week and haven't opened up the book to learn how to use it.:rotfl: duh.

Bye, Kristen!!! I was getting grief from MY DH last night!!:rolleyes1

Oh that is cute!!! Maybe next season?? Will you do the AI thing in Disney Studios?? You go girl!!:thumbsup2

I did theater in HS. I went to Boston College and I was a group there too. I have one more year to try out ... but I am more of a dreamer than a doer. ;) I did read about the Hollywood Studios thing. DD came in my room the other room (I sing while I blowdry my hair! :rotfl: and told me I sing so well I should be in a music studio. She's 5. I can't really value her opinion on that one.

I am scared! I am makeup deficient. Really bad. I am going to go to Ulta and drop $200 because I will feel like so clueless and it's a fair drive so I'll be just grabbing crap. Anything with an instructional DVD intimidates me!:rotfl: :rotfl: I bought a new camera last week and haven't opened up the book to learn how to use it.:rotfl: duh.

see i found the DVD very helpful..super easy to follow too...

but yea go to the store and have them show you... tell them you want the KISS method

now my DH is getting on me about the PC...:rotfl: :rotfl:

he is thinking this thread Kel started might not be sooo good for his pocketbook either :rotfl: :rotfl:

Buy only the starter kit and the brush cleaner. Use your own mascara for now. Watch the DVD. You can do it! :goodvibes

Channing, I promise I will not let them sucker you into buying useless stuff!!! If you want we can sit in the back of my SUV in the Ulta parking lot and watch the DVD together!!! :rotfl:

OK, I am really leaving- stop PMing me Brooke!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Good night for real!!

Well, I will talk to ya tomorrow.....you'll have to fill me in on this KISS method....

I am thinking they'll look at me like I have two heads. Most of the people that work in these stores are young like teens or college kids that really do not care. I will be on my own....maybe I will pm kristen and see what time she's going if she is for sure tomorrow....I will be eaten alive in that place if I go alone.

You are such a snot with the spring weather!!! :rotfl: Rub it in why don't ya! OUrs is ugly up here. 5 to 6 inches of fresh snow last night. It has been the longest winter.

Talk to ya later!

Channing, I promise I will not let them sucker you into buying useless stuff!!! If you want we can sit in the back of my SUV in the Ulta parking lot and watch the DVD together!!! :rotfl:

OK, I am really leaving- stop PMing me Brooke!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Good night for real!!

Well you keep Pm'ing me... hey my show is about to start...:cool1:

Skeet Ulrich is HOT :rolleyes1

Goodnight, everyone. Kristin, enjoy Brett Michaels. Brooke, enjoy Jericho. Channing, don't worry about BM. You will be an expert soon!

I am watching Jericho
I love this show.
Lets see I also watch all those VH1 cheeseball shows.
I like men with an english accent especially Ewan McGregor.
BoEM_147t.jpg

Guess what?!! Rees FINALLY had his appointment yesterday with the GI practice after close to 7 months of trying to get in there (the one I was mentioning from the beginning of this thread). WOW! DH says it's harder to get in there than it is to break into Fort Know. We saw the loveley GI doctor who originally admitted him to the hospital in October and did the Endoscopy and biopsies. She was thrilled with his progress and how he was doing. Rees weighed 46.6 pounds, up from 38 (his low) at the end of November. She couldn't believe it was the same child she saw in the hospital. Of course Rees' favorite part of the day (after the 4 HOUR doctor's appointment) was lunch at our local Regional Airport and watching the planes. He and DS love it so much there that we are having their birthday party there (for the boys). DD is having a few friends to lunch at the American Girl Store.

GI Doctor wants us to follow-up in her office in 2 to 3 weeks because... if Rees maintains his weight or gains weight during that time period, she will take the G-tube out! Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Rees has been off the tube feeds since early January and is eating fantastically. So please say a prayer that he continues to do so well, and this may all be over in just a few short weeks. He is thriving in school and is so happy to be back with his friends and teachers. We are so very lucky to have such a fantastic team for him at his Elementary school and Physical Therapy.

And, no update would be complete without letting you know we have rescheduled our celebratory Disney trip to the beginning of May. As Rees reminded me today, "60 more days, Mom!"

Thank you, as always, for your continued prayers and support. God bless.

I did theater in HS. I went to Boston College and I was a group there too. I have one more year to try out ... but I am more of a dreamer than a doer. ;) I did read about the Hollywood Studios thing. DD came in my room the other room (I sing while I blowdry my hair! :rotfl: and told me I sing so well I should be in a music studio. She's 5. I can't really value her opinion on that one.

I am from Boston. I still in MA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter