• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hawaii Help ASAP

addieh

Earning My Ears
Hi! I need some help please. I am looking to book a hotel in Oahu (this afternoon) for next week. I have never been there so I need some suggestions.

I would like something that is on the beach and is more like a Beach Club/Polly/Grand Floridian (I know those are all really different, but something nice with a family type atmosphere is what I am getting at).

Pools and waterslides are important. We will have mostly adults in our group with one 4 year old and one 3 year old.

Can anyone help? Location is not important (just have to stay on Oahu).

Thanks!

The Outrigger or Hilton Hawaiian Village come close to all that you're looking for, although I don't think either of them have water slides.

We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village last year. Wonderful place. They don't have a slide, but the pool is great.

We just stayed at the Royal Hawaiian and loved it. Great beach location. No slide at the pool. I don't think any of our hotels in the islands had slides. We loved the location and having a private section of the beach was fantastic. It books through the Sheraton website.

castawayfan said:
We just stayed at the Royal Hawaiian and loved it. Great beach location. No slide at the pool. I don't think any of our hotels in the islands had slides. We loved the location and having a private section of the beach was fantastic. It books through the Sheraton website.

Sheraton Waikiki is right next door. They are both Starwood Hotels. Sign up for an American Express Starwood credit card and you will get a Starwood Preferred Guest Gold Status. If available you will get a room upgrade.

We had this back in 1999 when it was known as the Sheraton gold card. We paid 168.00 and got upgraded to a 450.00 ocean Diamond Head view room.

The Dolphin and Swan are Starwood hotels.

I agree with the posts above. The Hilton Hawaiian Village sounds the closest to what you want...minus the slide. I don't think there is any Oahu hotel that has a pool slide. Only some resorts on Maui and the Big Island have slides.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter