Heather & Kevin's PJ/TR! SBP/Ariels-9/19/09: Post Ceremony Started! Updated 5/10!

So us ladies all piled into the limo and headed to the Boardwalk! My nerves weren't bad at all actually and I was surprised how calm I was.

WeddingHoneymoonDisney155-2.jpg

WeddingHoneymoonDisney154-2.jpg

We arrived at the Boardwalk Inn and Karen (Heyn) was there to greet us with a smile! I cannot tell you how pleased I was with Karen. I did have a different planner at the start of the process and she unfortunately lost her position when Disney started their layoffs. I know Karen was put in a hard position but she handled it perfectly! I trusted her completely! As we all stepped out of the limo, people immediately started yelling congratulations so I couldn't help but laugh!

85163.jpg

85167.jpg

Once we got into The Boardwalk Inn, Misty had us hang back for a second so she could clear the path for some pictures. That woman does not mess around! I did not want to waste those few minutes and took a seat because I knew I probably wasn't going to be able to until way later that evening!

88134.jpg

88137.jpg

Misty moved some furniture around and took us over to the fireplace to start the formal picture's of my girls and I.

88146.jpg

As soon as she started taking pictures of my mom and I, my best friend/MOH lost it, which then caused my mom to cry...I actually thought it was pretty funny considering it was my wedding day and I had not shed a tear yet!

88175.jpg

88178.jpg

88179.jpg

88182.jpg

Misty then took individual shots of myself and each bridesmaid which I thought was great as I would like to make each of them a small album...yea I haven't gotten around to that yet! ;) I'll just post a few of my favorites so you get the general idea.

88195.jpg

88197.jpg

88229.jpg

88233.jpg

Once we finished those, we headed outside to get some shots in the beautiful sunshine!

Your photos are wonderful. I love the b&w one where you and your BMs are in colour in the mirror.

So this was about the point in time that my mom realized we forgot the programs! However Karen and her team quickly saved the day! One of her assistants grabbed my mom's room key and hopped the limo over to The Caribbean Beach Resort and picked them up! LIFE SAVER! I totally forgot about assigning someone to hand them out too so Karen's team came to the rescue with that as well! They were amazing.

And on with the pictures...

outside88268.jpg

88272.jpg

88322.jpg

holdingflowers88340.jpg

88359.jpg

88365.jpg

88369.jpg

88381.jpg

OMG heather you look AMAZING! The pictures came out stunning, misty did an awesome job!

Can't wait to see more!!! :)

loving your report so far..you looked beautiful!!

Thank you so much!!!

Your pics are so gorgeous! Makes me super excited that I decided on Misty!

Thanks, I LOVE THEM! As did everyone else! Misty is the best, you made the right decision!

OMG heather you look AMAZING! The pictures came out stunning, misty did an awesome job!

Can't wait to see more!!! :)

Thank you Katie! I'm updating now! Misty truly did an amazing job!

Your pictures are great! You and your girls look amazing!

Can't wait to see more!

Thank you! My girls and I were comfy too so that made it that much easier!

So now was the time I actually started to get a little nervous/excited! I was extremely calm through the whole entire process but I think I was afraid that I was going to trip going down the aisle, stutter on my vows, or just cry through the whole entire process!!! Walking up to Sea Breeze Point confirmed that we had made the right decision on where to get married. We had the slightest little floral touches and it still looked absolutely beautiful!

86004.jpg

86033.jpg

86007.jpg

86008.jpg

86010.jpg

86048.jpg

RevKev was awesome and made us feel completely comfortable! I love this picture of him handing out breath mints to the guys before the ceremony! :rotfl:

86039.jpg

Oh and I cannot resist the cutness of my nieces, Emma and Addison. They were so good the whole day and SO excited! Once Karen filled up their baskets, my niece Addison walked up to me and asked, "Aunt Heather, do we have to toss the flowers?" I, of course said no as they were going to blow away once they were on the aisle anyway!

86062.jpg

86079.jpg

(Apparently Misty couldn't resist the cuteness either!)

The guests were all seated...with programs!
86046.jpg

86044.jpg

And the calypso trio started doing their thing (loved them btw!)
86017.jpg

There was only one thing left to do...get married!

If you don't mind me asking...how much was the trio?? The more I think about the music for the ceremony, the more I'm afraid that the violinist may ruin some of my music choices...

If you don't mind me asking...how much was the trio?? The more I think about the music for the ceremony, the more I'm afraid that the violinist may ruin some of my music choices...

The Calypso Trio were amazing! Perfect for an outdoor wedding at SBP. DH and I loveee steele drums so we had to have them! They are a little steep at $1565 but worth every penny!

Just wanted to say, everything looks gorgeous, and I absolutley adore your hair!

Its exactly like how I was thinking I'd like mine, can I be cheeky and ask did you show the girls from Beauty Speciale any inspriation pics for it or did they just come up with it on the day?

Stunning! :thumbsup2

love the pictures of your neice!!! Super cute!!!

Can't wait to see the ceremony pics!!! EEEEEK!

Just wanted to say, everything looks gorgeous, and I absolutley adore your hair!

Its exactly like how I was thinking I'd like mine, can I be cheeky and ask did you show the girls from Beauty Speciale any inspriation pics for it or did they just come up with it on the day?

Stunning! :thumbsup2

Thank you!!! I loved my hair too, it was perfect for an outdoor wedding! It kept me nice and cool and it was beautiful yet casual which was the whole theme of our wedding!

I had actually seen a picture online of Anne Hathaway and fell in love with the whole side braid low bun thing...I knew I wanted fresh floral in my hair so I just let the girls from Beaute Speciale do their magic! It turned out better than I had imagined and I got TONS of compliments on it!

hairoption.jpg

love the pictures of your neice!!! Super cute!!!

Can't wait to see the ceremony pics!!! EEEEEK!

Hi Katie! Thanks for following along! I am going to try and get at least ONE update done today/tonight! Your's is getting closer and closer! EEK! P.S. I am going to live vicariously through you so I can experience the magic of Disney Weddings all over again! ;) Hope you don't mind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter