Heather & Kevin's PJ/TR! SBP/Ariels-9/19/09: Post Ceremony Started! Updated 5/10!

You can totally live through me! hehehe! :)

Its getting closer and closer, kind of freaking me out!

Can't wait to read more about your big day! i'll be waiting impatiently! ;)

p.s. i love that you only did alitle floral to decorate SBP.... do you mind me asking how expensive it was to do the pretty ribbon and flowers out front?

Kevin's parents and my mom first brought down our sand for the sand ceremony...

86052.jpg

86066.jpg

We decided to start the wedding with "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" while Kevin and the entire wedding party walked down the aisle ways. We also had this as our last song at the reception so it was special to have it open and close the whole show! ;) It sounded beautiful being played by the Calypso Trio! (I won't include the whole wedding party walking down the aisles, just a few shots)

86089.jpg

Isn't RevKev so photogenic?!

86104.jpg

86109.jpg

86147.jpg

86157.jpg

86195.jpg

Then came Addi & Emma who completely stole the show! :) I wasn't expecting Emma to even walk down the aisle since she was just a year and a half old but Addi grabbed her hand and said "Come on Em" and off they went!

86208.jpg

86215.jpg

86222.jpg

One last kiss for good luck...
86182.jpg

Oh heather!!!!! Those pictures and that song.... jeeze! you're getting me all teary eyed!!!I can just hear it being played on the steel drum! Everything looks so beautiful!

I think my BM's picked out the same dress as your BMs! did you get them at davids bridal?

Thank you!!! I loved my hair too, it was perfect for an outdoor wedding! It kept me nice and cool and it was beautiful yet casual which was the whole theme of our wedding!

I had actually seen a picture online of Anne Hathaway and fell in love with the whole side braid low bun thing...I knew I wanted fresh floral in my hair so I just let the girls from Beaute Speciale do their magic! It turned out better than I had imagined and I got TONS of compliments on it!

I thought it might have been inspired by Anne Hathaway!! I have so many pics of that hairstyle on my pc!! It's great to see how gorgeous it looks on someone else, particulary on a bride! I think I'm def going to go for the same style!! :thumbsup2

I love that you said that about RevKev! Every picture I see of him just confirms how good looking he is ;)

He definitely looks good in photos!

Oh heather!!!!! Those pictures and that song.... jeeze! you're getting me all teary eyed!!!I can just hear it being played on the steel drum! Everything looks so beautiful!

I think my BM's picked out the same dress as your BMs! did you get them at davids bridal?

Thanks Katie! Yep, I let them pick them out and they got them at David's Bridal. They were wicked affordable and looked great in pictures! The girls loved them and said they were comfortable and cool (which you need in Sept in Florida!).

your pics are great. The flower girls are too precious

Thank you! And I'm sorry I can't get enough of my nieces!

I thought it might have been inspired by Anne Hathaway!! I have so many pics of that hairstyle on my pc!! It's great to see how gorgeous it looks on someone else, particulary on a bride! I think I'm def going to go for the same style!! :thumbsup2

Great minds think alike and thanks! You will LOVE it, I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on my hair! You HAVE to take pictures so I can see!

I love that you said that about RevKev! Every picture I see of him just confirms how good looking he is ;)

He definitely looks good in photos!

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! ;) He was truly the perfect fit for us, he even cracked some jokes during our ceremony. We loved him! We still keep in touch through FB too! When we got home from our honeymoon he left a comment on my page saying, "See you in 10 years for the vow renewal!" :thumbsup2

...And on with the show! I could not believe how many people stopped to watch the wedding, most were pretty understanding and stayed out of pictures! I think most people are just enthralled with the idea of someone getting married in Disney World so I didn't mind. Honestly, I didn't even notice anyone was around until I saw them in some of our photos!

86234.jpg

Karen was theeee best! You're in good hands if you have her!

86244.jpg

86236.jpg

As soon as Kevin saw me, this is one of Misty's favorites! Makes my heart melt everytime I look at it! ;)

86250.jpg

86255.jpg

86265.jpg

86295.jpg

86329.jpg

86330.jpg

"Today, I join my life to yours,
Not merely as your (husband/wife),
but as your friend, your lover, and your confidant.
Let me be the shoulder you lean on,
the rock on which you rest,
the companion of your life.
With you I will walk my path from this day forward.
This commitment is made in love, kept in faith,
lived in hope, and made eternally new."

Not one boat went by during our ceremony! I couldn't believe how quiet it was on the Boardwalk. Then again, I was getting married so I may have just completely ignored everything going on around me! :rotfl:

"These two rings are made of precious metals and gems to represent the precious love between N., and N., They are also circular to represent the ‘Unbroken circle of love’. For love that is freely given has no beginning or no end. May these rings always remind you that your love is never ending."

86383.jpg

86387.jpg

86398.jpg

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love
And with all that I am and all that I have
I will honor you for all the days of my life"

86396.jpg

86400.jpg

86403.jpg

86412.jpg

At this point in time, everyone was in tears...including Kevin & I. In the post before, you can see in the last picture, RevKev putting his hands over ours, he actually slipped us each a tissue, genius! :)

Sand Ceremony...

86424.jpg

86435.jpg

86431.jpg

Kev was speed pouring so we started laughing as he was going to be done wayyyy before me. He tried to slow things down a bit but it was already too late!

86436.jpg

He decided just to hold his empty glass as if he was still pouring as I finished with mine, this got everyone laughing!

86449.jpg

86453.jpg

Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing us this opportunity, to be present in these surroundings. Where dreams come true, where a couple comes together in marriage. Thank you for Heather and Kevin as they begin this, their journey through life together. Walk with them each step of the way giving them the faith, and the wisdom, to face together whatever the future may hold. In your name we pray, amen.

86456.jpg

86458.jpg

86460.jpg

Forasmuch as Heather and Kevin, have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have pledged their faith each to the other, and have declared the same by joining hands and by giving and receiving rings, I hereby pronounce that they are husband and wife together. What God has joined together let not man put asunder. Amen

You may kiss your beautiful bride

86466.jpg

86482.jpg

86471.jpg

It’s my privilege to present to you for the very first time: Mr. and Mrs. Kevin & Heather...."

86480.jpg

86495.jpg

86496.jpg

86504.jpg

86502.jpg

I just read through all of your report so far, and I love every detail of it! you looked stunning and your hair and dress are beautiful. Congrats and I can't wait to hear more!

great pictures!! you look beautiful! the groomsmen's suits are awesome - you say they were rentals? may have me rethinking buying suits!

Heather, I just found your PJ/TR and I love everything you did! And I may be biased, but I love your dress! I just got married at Disney World on March 12th and my dress is very similar to yours. Also a Casablanca, it's the same in the torso, but straight across the top with no beading...shorter train, too...but otherwise, pretty much the same! Great taste. ;)

I just read through all of your report so far, and I love every detail of it! you looked stunning and your hair and dress are beautiful. Congrats and I can't wait to hear more!

Thank you! Disney truly does weddings right! :)

great pictures!! you look beautiful! the groomsmen's suits are awesome - you say they were rentals? may have me rethinking buying suits!

Thank you! The groomsmen's suits were rented from Carolyn Allen's, they all LOVED them! They were casual yet still dressy and they didn't weigh a ton! Definitely a good option!

Heather, I just found your PJ/TR and I love everything you did! And I may be biased, but I love your dress! I just got married at Disney World on March 12th and my dress is very similar to yours. Also a Casablanca, it's the same in the torso, but straight across the top with no beading...shorter train, too...but otherwise, pretty much the same! Great taste. ;)

Thank you! Congrats on your wedding! Great minds think alike! I lovedddd my dress, it was exactly what I wanted and sooo comfortable too!

I love your dress and the groomesmens' suits. I am using that same color/style suits for my wedding and also renting them from Carolyn Allen's. I really like how your groomsmen are all wearing sneakers with their suits. My DF really wants to wear a pair of Vans and I keep telling him no! The sneakers don't look bad at all in your pics. I think I'll make him wear shoes anyways though. Because, if I have to wear a pair of uncomfortable shoes why shouldn't he have to too,lol. :)

Wow. I love the flowers with the bows at the SBP entrance. It matched perfectly. In general, I just love the colors. I love the shoes the guys wore...everything looks great. What a fun, casual wedding. You were beautiful too! The details with your hair are so pretty. Can't wait to read more.

...And on with the show! I could not believe how many people stopped to watch the wedding, most were pretty understanding and stayed out of pictures! I think most people are just enthralled with the idea of someone getting married in Disney World so I didn't mind. Honestly, I didn't even notice anyone was around until I saw them in some of our photos!

HEY!! I was one of those people!!! (I mean, me and DH!) ;) I still have that pic of you I sneakily took!! Damn! I have to remember to download that to my camera! I'm not sure how good it came out because I didn't know if you would mind people taking your pic or not (I wanted to yell out "Are you a DISbride?" :lmao:) Figuring then you'd be ok with it!

You really looked so beautiful that day! And it WAS SO HOT OUT! The look of your wedding with the band really fit on such a hot day. Chic and stylish yet casual! I loved the colors and the guys' suits and sneaks!

I'm enjoying reading your TR too! Can't wait to see and hear more!

I love your dress and the groomesmens' suits. I am using that same color/style suits for my wedding and also renting them from Carolyn Allen's. I really like how your groomsmen are all wearing sneakers with their suits. My DF really wants to wear a pair of Vans and I keep telling him no! The sneakers don't look bad at all in your pics. I think I'll make him wear shoes anyways though. Because, if I have to wear a pair of uncomfortable shoes why shouldn't he have to too,lol. :)

Haha that's too funny! I wore flip flops because I pratically live in them and DH lovesss his chuck taylor's so it was a perfect fit for us to wear them for the wedding! Plus, the comfy factor was important!

Wow. I love the flowers with the bows at the SBP entrance. It matched perfectly. In general, I just love the colors. I love the shoes the guys wore...everything looks great. What a fun, casual wedding. You were beautiful too! The details with your hair are so pretty. Can't wait to read more.

Katie, I absolutely LOVED your wedding. I thought we had very similiar tastes! You looked gorgeous and I stalked all of your pictures! Hopefully I can update again soon!

HEY!! I was one of those people!!! (I mean, me and DH!) ;) I still have that pic of you I sneakily took!! Damn! I have to remember to download that to my camera! I'm not sure how good it came out because I didn't know if you would mind people taking your pic or not (I wanted to yell out "Are you a DISbride?" :lmao:) Figuring then you'd be ok with it!

You really looked so beautiful that day! And it WAS SO HOT OUT! The look of your wedding with the band really fit on such a hot day. Chic and stylish yet casual! I loved the colors and the guys' suits and sneaks!

I'm enjoying reading your TR too! Can't wait to see and hear more!

OMG I totally forgot you were there!!! You have to post the pics if you have them Lorelei! It was HOT that day but the funny thing is it was WAY hotter the day before so after the sweaty rehearsal we thought it was great! Thanks for the sweet compliments!

your pics are beautiful!

Thank you so much! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter