hee hee-just got off the phone with Disney!

LucyStorm

Has a love affair with the monorail
I called today to see if I could do better with an AP rate at one of the deluxes in September than I am doing with my nurse rate at the Swan. (Hey, can't blame a girl for trying!) Of course, the answer was "not even close!"

The nice castmember reminded me that the Swan was not Disney property, and I reminded her that yes that was true but it had most of the Disney perks, and since it was so close to Epcot and MGM, it had some of the Disney properties beat with that price.

I asked her how they expected to compete with no nurse/teacher/gov't rate--she said that was a good question, and that she was going to have to talk to Michael Eisner about that one!

I will be interested to see if I hear anything back since they have all my info.....:D

I highly doubt it!
I am sure they have that conversation with guests of Swan/Dolphin many, many times each and every day!:rolleyes:

And by now they have info on everyone of us that has called them looking for rates.
And there are enough of us that are not employed as teachers/nurses and or the government that we pretty much keep them from worrying about it.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter