Hello!!!

chelseabun76

I have my own Disney Angel <3
So happy to see some movement in the Scrapbooking forum!!! I am a scrapper, for about 12 years now... I have never been one to fully complete a trip album or anything, but I do have several layouts done from my 2 trips to WDW in 2007 and DL in 2010. I also have been working on an album for my niece and nephew of all of my sisters Disney pictures from her trips with them, as she passed away last year and hadn't been able to do anything with all of those pictures she cherished so much. I want to be able to give them an album each on their next birthdays (may and june) as a surprise. :) Of course I'm also going on a trip in January so I'll have even MORE pics to work with when I return!!

I'll share some photos of the layouts I've done after I'm home and on my other computer :)

Hello right back atcha. Always glad to "meet" a fellow scrapper. :)

I look forward to seeing some of your pages!

Hello and :welcome:

I apologize in my tardiness to respond.. While I check the threads daily.. I somehow missed this thread...

Welcome to our cozy corner of the DIS!!

We have a lot of scrappers around here.. sometimes we are so involved in a project or real life we don't always get to post..

Feel free to drop by and chat any time... We have Virtual scrapbook sub-forum to help you with some inspiration if you need it..

I am currently finishing a book for a friend's Make A Wish (MAW) trip.
I need to finish Disney 2010, 2012, 2014 and our upcoming surprise trip!
I also need to finish my DS18's life book that was supposed to be done in May but so much going on around this house as of late.. It will be done by May of '15 when he comes home for the summer from college...

Welcome Chelsea, I just found this sub forum recently. I am in the process of the November challenge and it gave me great motivation, which I sometimes lack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter