HELP! ABD by Japan - major changes to itinerary.

I didn't word things very well apparently. I meant worried about the food in Japan only in that there was discussion about the ABD-specific food not being good and having to supplement with food from 7-11 (such as onigiri which often features cold (room temp) rice and seaweed, which I don't like). I won't go hungry on the ABD. There are Japanese foods I enjoy, I just don't like as much of the cuisine as I do other cuisines. (I actually greatly prefer spicy Indian and Thai curries to Japanese curry.)
There are tons of other non-rice and non-seaweed options at the 7-11s in Japan! The onigiri are just a popular choice because they're inexpensive and easily portable, but I remember a good selection of sandwiches as well.

There are tons of other non-rice and non-seaweed options at the 7-11s in Japan! The onigiri are just a popular choice because they're inexpensive and easily portable, but I remember a good selection of sandwiches as well.
Definitely! That was my lunch in Takayama. They dropped us off after bike riding, and I wanted to spend most of my time shopping, so I ran into the 7-11 and bought some sandwiches. (They had a package with a sampler of 3 different sandwiches). They were great!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter