Help me decide!!! Festival of Arts? F&W?

Food and Wine is great. The weather is fantastic (October is my favorite month weather-wise) and it is FUN. No dining plan - eat your way through the World (Showcase). BUT sampling is NOT cheap - the $4-$8 fare racks up. But it is fun to share 6-8 of these carts and RELAX. I am biased though - we like food and wine more than art.

DVC Sue

Thanks everyone for your opinions! I will be doing FoA this time. Ultimately the decision came down to the fact that I have a value studio booked for February which leaves me points to extend my trip to a total of 2 weeks next May/June. Plus I am possibly changing jobs in the next few months, and that gives me more time to get settled. F&W will definitely be my next festival.

Thanks everyone for your opinions! I will be doing FoA this time. Ultimately the decision came down to the fact that I have a value studio booked for February which leaves me points to extend my trip to a total of 2 weeks next May/June. Plus I am possibly changing jobs in the next few months, and that gives me more time to get settled. F&W will definitely be my next festival.
Enjoy FoA and that Value studio stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter