Help, only 16 days to go and too much to think about

Texan

<font color=red>No extra charge for the Tag Fairy
I have turned to the boards before, and I'm doing so again, hopefully for the last time before we head off in 16 days. Our only trip to the Magic has been DL in '00, and we cannot wait for this trip. This has been a long time coming, and much deserved for our family. (DH has "treated" his family to this trip after FINALLY, FINALLY, earning his Bachelor's Degree through three years of night school, graduation ceremony in 11 days). Enough of that, please thank you all for all of your wonderful advice, these boards are priceless; can you please add to just a few things that I am wondering about: (1) How in the world is it "easy" to get from ASSp to DD? We want to go there a couple of nights at least and I just learned that the bus from TTC no longer goes there. What do you do? (2) Which area is the quietest at ASSp without paying extra? (3) Does anyone know anything about the miniature golf sites and how do you get there? (both DS love this) (4) I am confused about the park hours on the "official" DW web site, just last week I looked at the days and hours for our time frame, and they listed one Spectromagic parade at 7:00 the 8th, and we were trying to logistically manage to get from MGM (our first day we were going to there) to MK for Spectromagic, and then they have now posted a parade at 7:00 and 9:00, with the hours being longer at MK for the 8th. When does this become truly "official"?, and (5) I cannot find this small bit of info again, but isn't there a telephone number you can call from inside WDW if you want to make a PS while you are there, we are sort of winging it on the PS, and have only one reservation for breakfast at AK. I thought I saw something about this.

Thank you again to all of you wonderful people out there.

(DH has "treated" his family to this trip after FINALLY, FINALLY, earning his Bachelor's Degree through three years of night school, graduation ceremony in 11 days).

(1) How in the world is it "easy" to get from ASSp to DD? We want to go there a couple of nights at least and I just learned that the bus from TTC no longer goes there. What do you do? (2) Which area is the quietest at ASSp without paying extra? (3) Does anyone know anything about the miniature golf sites and how do you get there? (both DS love this) (4) I am confused about the park hours on the "official" DW web site, just last week I looked at the days and hours for our time frame, and they listed one Spectromagic parade at 7:00 the 8th, and we were trying to logistically manage to get from MGM (our first day we were going to there) to MK for Spectromagic, and then they have now posted a parade at 7:00 and 9:00, with the hours being longer at MK for the 8th. When does this become truly "official"?, and (5) I cannot find this small bit of info again, but isn't there a telephone number you can call from inside WDW if you want to make a PS while you are there, we are sort of winging it on the PS, and have only one reservation for breakfast at AK. I thought I saw something about this.

First things, Congrats to DH. I did this (the trip) in 1995 after graduation.

1)Take the bus from Sports.
2)I would think the area away from the pool and checkin.
3)Fantasia Gardens is located near the Swan and Boardwalk area. The other is Winter Summerland and it's near Blizzard Beach.
4)The hours are never Official they change when need to.
5)I believe it is 88 from any phone in Disney.

Have fun and enjoy you stay. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter