here we go AGAIN!?! Monday evening 2/19/07

I keep getting the site is too busy message, and I wonder if that has anything to do with me not being able to see the VMK home page at all today. I can see other pages like the newsletter and calendar, but not the home page. Anyone else having that happen?

JOSH: Hey Haley! Did VMK just freeze up and then refuse to let you log back in?
HALEY: Yep! It sure did! Looks like no host games for me again tonight!
JOSH: Boy! You'd think the staff would spend less time bragging about their new offices and more time fixing the game so it works!
HALEY: SHHH! You keep talking like that Josh, Yavn will erase your programming!
JOSH: Oh, he'd never do SSZZZZZZTTTTTTT ..............

Help I am alone in VMK. No friends on line. Only me in my epcot room.

So scary so very very scary.
Send help SOS

JOSH: Boy! You'd think the staff would spend less time bragging about their new offices and more time fixing the game so it works!

Dude watch ur bashing... i made the mistake of bashing

Now that is the funniest thing i have heard all day :lmao: :lmao:

Kudos for that one Simba!!!:yay:

The Yeti is eating people again because every time i refresh the main vmk page it has fewer and fewer people in vmk. Now it just over 1,000 and dropping fast. And btw grumpy, :scared1: :scared1:

Help I am alone in VMK. No friends on line. Only me in my epcot room.

So scary so very very scary.
Send help SOS

We're there with you in spirit, Belle.

Apparently, that's the only way we're going to be there with you...

My twins are stuck on the monorail Belle and getting very sick to their stomachs from going round and round :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I got stuck in a room and could not get out and so I logged out and then of course now I can't get back in. I have actually been able to get to the login screen but it loads, I hear the sound saying it's loaded, but all I see is a black screen.

I finally managed to get a sign in screen instead of a server too busy message, and now I'm at BSOD.

I got stuck at the end of a fireworks game. I never returned to the lobby. I had to close the screen to get out of the game. I just tried to log on again and even though I have the BSOD I heard the message whistle two times!?! I've never had that happen before.

Tigger since youare online it is your mission to go in the host room 2510 times , once each for all of us onthe boards

I am stuck in Tomorrowland Hub! There were about eight people stuck on Space Mountain... it's crazy. I'm afraid if I log out I won't be able to log back in!

I am stuck in fireworks lobby enjoying the silence:) There are only a few ppl on my friends list that are on - must be a very exclusive event:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter