here we go AGAIN!?! Monday evening 2/19/07

PirateBell

DIS Veteran
I just keep getting that BSOD again! Anyone else?
And yea just when they decide to give the Racing pin out for Pot Holes! :rotfl:

I just logged out of VMK because i could not move at all and when i tried to log back in i get server busy message

Same here I was entering some codes in and only 3 of five ever showed up in messages or inventory- I'm assuming the last two didn't go through lol

But when I left the room and came back I froze then got BSOD

Logged off and back on and BSOD

I guess all those new Epcot rooms are killing the server...

I am safe in my new Epcot room moving around fine. But do not dare venture out. Glad it is such a nice room.

Grumpy stop doing the Evil Gnome dance and this won't happen any more. I done tole you and tole you!

I just logged out of VMK because i could not move at all and when i tried to log back in i get server busy message

Yupp... I connected, saw the main VMK map and could do nothing from that point except respond to messages. I closed out and haven't been able to get the login screen to reload.

Happy happy Joy joy.

Help ......... I am stuck on the monorail with my twin and we can't get off this thing .... I am getting sick :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter