Hey Good Lookin.......

i had taco meat. thats it just the meat. oooh, and grape soda!!
I love taco meat but I prefer orange soda. We had gyros and poutine (fries with gravy and cheese) and let me tell you it was good good yummilicious good. And champagne it was a great night.:lovestruc

Your poutine, are called Disco Fries in NJ.

poutine.jpg

when I first heard about this it didn't appeal to me but boy is it good, if you like fries OR gravy OR cheese, you just have to give it a try to fall in love:lovestruc

I made my 5 point Pizza. Quick simple, and very tasty.
As I am on Weight Watchers at the moment (need to lose 17 more pounds so I can be back at my goal of 180) and a salad with my own dressing I made.

oh and a great glass of Reisling.

Been soooo busy lately - lots of traveling - sorry I'm just getting here!

had a lovely chicken / cesar salad for lunch! Not sure what's for dinner... But We need to get to the mall - so we will eat out - somewhere!

Tomorrow going to my favorite restaurant in Montclair!!! Can't wait!

Been soooo busy lately - lots of traveling - sorry I'm just getting here!

had a lovely chicken / cesar salad for lunch! Not sure what's for dinner... But We need to get to the mall - so we will eat out - somewhere!

Tomorrow going to my favorite restaurant in Montclair!!! Can't wait!

Tony's back! Traveling for business or pleasure? Who has a lovely ceasers salad by your office? Speaking of near your work, have you tried the new asian fusion place on the corner opposite Feathers? Can't think of the name of it. We've been thinking about trying it. We've been doing Fairmount Eats for breakfast alot. Maybe, I'll do take out from Greek Delights.

How's Barney?

Tonight I am whipping up a pasta bake of sorts. Not sure how it'll turn out. But it is basically a trio of pasta with: I sauteed up some onion, mushrooms, and califlower in both olive oil and butter. I then added a healthy does of balasmic and reduced it. When the pasta was cooked, I added the veggies with it, poured a jarred sauce on the top, and sprinkle with a "healthy" does of a low fat mozzerella. It is currently baking until bubbly and gooey, or until I smell it. I use my sense of smell more in the kitchen then a timer.

I am drinking an Abita Pecan Harvest Ale. It is a nutty ale made with Louisiana Pecans. My stash of Abita escaped my sisters drink-a-thon. (for those that know about it, she is still hospitalized)

I love taco meat but I prefer orange soda. We had gyros and poutine (fries with gravy and cheese) and let me tell you it was good good yummilicious good. And champagne it was a great night.:lovestruc

i like orange soda, but i so often get canker sores from it. go figure!

it is a sad commentary on my cooking skills that my posts in this thread tout Bagel Bites and orange soda.

Last night we ordered in from The Mandarin. It's a splurge thing and I had the shrimp combo and let me say I had tears in my eyes it was so good.

We might go to the St. Lawrence Market in downtown Toronto later today, some of the best food imaginable there, all kinds (like a mini UN food fair) and you start to crave the things you try - the roasted eggplant, the cheeses, and we usually get fish or a nice steak to bring home for dinner.

Last night was dinner at Chipotle before heading off the the Adventurers Club.

Tonight we're staying home and watching a movie, so I'm braising a sirloin tip roast in tomato sauce and steaming some broccoli. Should be very yummy. I will, of course, be pouring an italian red with that tomato sauce soaked beef roast, but I don't know which one yet.

I miss Chipolte (steak burrito with black beans) and Chilis (steak and shrimp fajitas and of course their chips and salsa). We finally found an authentic Mexican place here (run by a very nice family) and I was so happy.
Finally tried cactus in a green tomatillo sauce and I am nearly swooning recalling it.

I miss Chipolte (steak burrito with black beans) and Chilis (steak and shrimp fajitas and of course their chips and salsa). We finally found an authentic Mexican place here (run by a very nice family) and I was so happy.
Finally tried cactus in a green tomatillo sauce and I am nearly swooning recalling it.

I've had a hard time finding good Mexican food here, too. There are lots of chain places that do a variation on "tex mex" like Don Pablos and Chevys (and they're good when I'm desperate). Thankfully, I found a place that I like not TOO far from us in Winter Garden, and my only compliant with them is that they use too much cilantro. But if it's more than just a tiny pinch, it's too much cilantro for us, so we have to deal with that everywhere. Including Chipotle.

Chipotle isn't mexican food, but we can go have the salad with chicken, no rice, no sour cream and still be right on target for the South Beach diet. So we do that every now and again.

Tony's back! Traveling for business or pleasure? Who has a lovely ceasers salad by your office? Speaking of near your work, have you tried the new asian fusion place on the corner opposite Feathers? Can't think of the name of it. We've been thinking about trying it. We've been doing Fairmount Eats for breakfast alot. Maybe, I'll do take out from Greek Delights.

How's Barney?

Hey Stacey! Traveling for work mostly - though we did take a little vacation last month to Charleston.

Regarding where I work - I moved from Hackensack early in March - we're now in Woodcliff Lake!

Anyway - off to my favorite restaurant tonight! Will eat well and drink well too :rotfl:

Barney's AWESOME!

47b8dd37b3127cceb7469f9f234e00000066100Cbt2bNu4cMa

47b8dd37b3127cceb7469fd9230800000026100Cbt2bNu4cMa

Thank you - He's a big ham! Came back here after a great dinner out with friends - and he gave everyone their kisses :rolleyes:

He is adorable.

My dinner consisted of Chic-fil-a.
Which I got after working at the arena. I ate too early. So despite trying to fight off the munchies I gave in and drove up to the gas station to get some icecream and some funyungs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter