Hey Good Lookin.......

Tonight for dinner, the worlds deadliest catch....crab. So it's not king, only snow, but I love crab legs. Padalyn took me out to a Chinese/Japanese buffet, and I more then ate for what we paid for in crab alone
crabs.jpg

Nothing for dinner tonight - cause SO is an idiot :mad: ;)

Tony - is everything better tonight? If it helps any my dinner tonight was oatmeal (pathetic) ... the weather is great and I had to mow my lawn and do other yard work and I knew I wouldn't have time during the weekend. I had nothing thawed and no leftovers so that was quick and easy.

Well, tonight Tiggr and I were undecided. Since we are housebound due to minor flairup of an ongoing illness of mine - we had to make due with what I had here!

We had our choice - fishsticks or waffles....here is our choice. The beverage is a toasted almond - makes the dinner complete :lmao:

Mickeywafflesfordinner-1.jpg

We had lamb vindaloo and okra (YES OKRA) masal with basmati rice. Very good. Even the okra. Didn't make the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. :thumbsup2

We had lamb vindaloo and okra (YES OKRA) masal with basmati rice. Very good. Even the okra. Didn't make the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. :thumbsup2

Repeat after me....
Okra is good, okra is good, okra is good....

Dinner last night was an amazing meal at Soong Thai. Sauteed shrimp, scallops, and squid in peanut sauce over broccoli. YUMMY!

For those of you in the Winter Garden/Ocoee/West Orlando area, Soong Thai (across from the West Oaks Mall on Colonial) has GREAT food!

I broke down and ate at a restaurant last night - a lot of stuff has been happening here and I just didn't feel like eating my usual TV dinner...

My work partner and I went to a little Mexican place called Tinga - I had a balsamic marinated Portobello mushroom quesadilla...yummy!!

Dinner last night was a "diet vacation" and we ate at the Turf Club Bar and Grill at the Saratoga Springs resort. Very delicious prime rib for me, the ribs for Scott, and an amazing stuffed chicken breast and risotto for our friend Renee.

Tonight, we're back "on the wagon" so it's pan seared scallops and steamed veggies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter