Hey! July 30th, 2005 cruise to Mexico DISfriends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for lucy... :goodvibes ..made it to the Blog... so what's your password...??:rotfl:

I was trying to comment on my own Blog..("at the Beach" ) but nothing really great is happening here to report....:scared1: I will have to research it some more...:confused3

Well ,let's hope Joannskiski feels better.....:dance3:

I was trying to comment on my own Blog..("at the Beach" )
O.k. I could comment on the "at the beach" blog, but I won't!:lmao:

So, where's the link? I want to check this out! Maybe I should start a blog. My maiden name was Wheeler, so I might call it "As the Wheels Turn":confused3

And to Joann.................:bday:

:party: :rainbow: :rockband: :dancer: :cake:

Hope you feel better too!!!:sick:

O.k. I could comment on the "at the beach" blog, but I won't!:lmao:

So, where's the link? I want to check this out! Maybe I should start a blog. My maiden name was Wheeler, so I might call it "As the Wheels Turn":confused3

And to Joann.................:bday:

:party: :rainbow: :rockband: :dancer: :cake:

Hope you feel better too!!!:sick:
:worship: :cake: HB, kiddo!!:rolleyes1 I'm still half-dead (excuse the pun!):sick:

Joann where are you staying in Hamburg, are you staying with Tara or at a hotel ?? Where's Tara near?
We won't intrude on your family time but it'll be neat to see you if we can swing it

when you meet up with the Lawalls...would 'ya send some scones along back to the good old US of A!!!!!:love: :grouphug: :yay: :hug:

when you meet up with the Lawalls...would 'ya send some scones along back to the good old US of A!!!!!:love: :grouphug: :yay: :hug:

What's with Lucy and scones??? Is this a personal problem?:confused3 Everywhere I go today Lucy is all about the scones!:surfweb:

Joann where are you staying in Hamburg, are you staying with Tara or at a hotel ?? Where's Tara near?
We won't intrude on your family time but it'll be neat to see you if we can swing it

Hey Lynn........we have a ressie for the week at the Hamburg Marriott.....we're still not sure if we're going to try to visit South Germany (Hopf Brewery) near Munich, that may be a stretch considering the time we have......at this point, we may plan to do daytrips from Hamburg to the neighboring cities....sort of open-ended plans at this point.......can you come????????????????????:banana:

Excuse me, it's looking like beer and pretzels at this point!!! Oh yea, chocolate...black forest cake, hamburgers, sausage, bratzwurst..................:thumbsup2

Scones are the ONLY thing I know about England, besides Lynn and Keith (who I ALSO love!) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AND, I will take any of the below mentioned from Germany - remember, I'm German, pretzels:YES, black forest cake: YES, sauerkraut: YES, sausages: YES, a cuckoo clock from the Black Forest: yes; beer: NO THANK YOU.

Scones are the ONLY thing I know about England, besides Lynn and Keith (who I ALSO love!) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AND, I will take any of the below mentioned from Germany - remember, I'm German, pretzels:YES, black forest cake: YES, sauerkraut: YES, sausages: YES, a cuckoo clock from the Black Forest: yes; beer: NO THANK YOU.
"When in Rome..........":dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

"When in Rome..........":dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

Oh, so that is why I have three kids..."when in Indiana"!!!
:rolleyes1 I'm glad we've figured THAT out!

O.k...so the Lawall's are going to Germany. I guess if Lucy doesn't want the beer, I'll drink it!!:drinking1:

Oh, so that is why I have three kids..."when in Indiana"!!!
:rolleyes1 I'm glad we've figured THAT out!

O.k...so the Lawall's are going to Germany. I guess if Lucy doesn't want the beer, I'll drink it!!:drinking1:

OMG, Jenny, at school today I met a woman who COMES FROM BLOOMINGTON INDIANA..........SHE HAD YOUR ACCENT............... what was your maiden name? She attended your college but I'm not sure where she's from (she said Indiana but not what town!).......how nuts is that???

no comment on the 'blog' comment from me:confused:
I was just joking, 'ya know!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You can't get angry at me - I NEED you - how do I find Bill's blog?:confused3

beer? you can have it! I still have 1-1/2 cases from 'you know when'!!!!!
We will soon be having a 'pouring out' party with the beer!

He's really shy, he's probably too embarrassed to tell us!:rolleyes1

OMG, Jenny, at school today I met a woman who COMES FROM BLOOMINGTON INDIANA..........SHE HAD YOUR ACCENT............... what was your maiden name? She attended your college but I'm not sure where she's from (she said Indiana but not what town!).......how nuts is that???

What the heck was she doing there? Actually she may be one of the lucky ones to make it out of here!! I'd love to know where she's from!

And, what they hell kind of accent do I have?? I have one???:scared1: Really? That's hilarious! I really do?????:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter