Hey! July 30th, 2005 cruise to Mexico DISfriends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you DO have an accent, and a cute one I might add....in fact, your whole family has one....it is so sweet:love: :flower3: :grouphug:

Also, tell Mark he no longer needs to cry over the beer - Bryan found it:furious: :furious: :furious:

What the heck was she doing there? Actually she may be one of the lucky ones to make it out of here!! I'd love to know where she's from!

And, what they hell kind of accent do I have?? I have one???:scared1: Really? That's hilarious! I really do?????:scared:
Yes! You have the Indianian accent! hahahaha.......she said she came from Indiana, she didn't live in Bloomingtion originally but she attended your university........she then went to Texas, joined the military, met her husband and they ended up in my area, where her husband got a job..............I'd have to ask her her maiden name but I didn't even know yours, she's probably not far from our ages b/c her oldest is a HS senior. She is a "sub" nurse in our district, so I'm sure I'll see her again.....it would be neat if you've crossed paths, but I'm sure it's a longshot! Her style of speaking did remind me of you guys!!!:hug:

you DO have an accent, and a cute one I might add....in fact, your whole family has one....it is so sweet:love: :flower3: :grouphug:

Also, tell Mark he no longer needs to cry over the beer - Bryan found it:furious: :furious: :furious:
:scared1: :stir: :listen: :hug:

Tara found my blog....:love: so ask her how to find it.... I figure I'm lucky every time i find it..:confused3

I found the new blog.........some nice pics of the beach.....
albil.blogspot.com Tara posted it on her blog .

today was the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. Marshall has done this three years now and today was the first time he had every won a heat!:cool1: :cool1: ACTUALLY HE WON TWO!! I think he placed maybe 4th in his division, so he is so thrilled. I am glad I am done with the derbies!;)

Tonight we are heading to northside Indy for the Reds Caravan. They travel around in January with some players, coaches, media, etc. to towns in their fan base. Usually Louisville to Indy and as far east as W. Virginia. It should be fun. :thumbsup2

today was the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. Marshall has done this three years now and today was the first time he had every won a heat!:cool1: :cool1: ACTUALLY HE WON TWO!! I think he placed maybe 4th in his division, so he is so thrilled. I am glad I am done with the derbies!;)

Tonight we are heading to northside Indy for the Reds Caravan. They travel around in January with some players, coaches, media, etc. to towns in their fan base. Usually Louisville to Indy and as far east as W. Virginia. It should be fun. :thumbsup2
WOW! WTG, Marshall! Too cool! Have fun tonight! Ken is hosting a brother's get together/card game so I am maybe chilling with my favorite SIL. I've been cleaning all day!:confused:

I finally IMed Tara today for awhile.......things are going well, it's the language barrier that's the biggest issue (and the lack of money!)

We will know in a few days where she's eligible to go for 2nd quarter.....it could be London, Paris or San Francisco.........how nuts is that........I hope she stays in Europe if she can (but CA would be ALOT easier)

Where's everyone else??:scared:

Just to give everyone a "heads" up......one of my other threads was shut down (I hope temporarily) b/c it had over 10,000 posts. Apparently the longer threads were taken off to speed up the boards.?:confused3

Yoaaaaa Jenny....:) you sure do have a Accent...:confused3 everyone does ,depends where your from...you got's a Twang,or what ever they call it out your way.. And then on top of that, your a "Hoosier ".....:goodvibes .you folks sure talk funny...:woohoo:
Hey, did your boy's finally pull off a win against Conn...??:rolleyes1 I finally learned that Penn State went down ,but the announcer made it sound like PS was in it till the end...:scared1: now that's hard to believe...:headache:
Gee ,on top of that your kids beat Villanova,you sure are tough on the "Big East" teams....How deep is the Hoosiers gonna go in the March Madness.??

So tomorrow the celebration goes on....:cool1: Joanski's 43 birthday,:rolleyes1 she lies,she's older than she told everyone:woohoo: We called today,but got no response, :confused3 but we hope she is feeling better,....aaahh yes ..1/2 jug of that thunderbird wine,will cure anything....Ho Ha...

Well Lucy ,any comments on my Blog....??? whoops, got to go ,"TOP GUN"" is on.... love the music...the script sucks :dance3:

and had a great time. The Reds brought their 2nd baseman, Brandon Phillips who has the cutest smile! They had the general manager and another former player. Also, the voice of the Reds who Mark and I love. It was neat. They gave the kids all kinds of things, plus the regional tourism group came and they had tons of discount stuff. We will use that stuff!

Bill...the Hoosiers were finally exposed today; weak down inside. That U Conn team was HUGE!! OMG! I was shocked! :scared1: Deep in the tournament? Sweet sixteen AT BEST....:cheer2:

Went to "At the Beach". Kind of disappointed. :surfweb: I thought FOR SURE that the once infamouse "thong" would be a visual for us!!:scared1:

:scared1:
Yoaaaaa Jenny....:) you sure do have a Accent...:confused3 everyone does ,depends where your from...you got's a Twang,or what ever they call it out your way.. And then on top of that, your a "Hoosier ".....:goodvibes .you folks sure talk funny...:woohoo:
Hey, did your boy's finally pull off a win against Conn...??:rolleyes1 I finally learned that Penn State went down ,but the announcer made it sound like PS was in it till the end...:scared1: now that's hard to believe...:headache:
Gee ,on top of that your kids beat Villanova,you sure are tough on the "Big East" teams....How deep is the Hoosiers gonna go in the March Madness.??

So tomorrow the celebration goes on....:cool1: Joanski's 43 birthday,:rolleyes1 she lies,she's older than she told everyone:woohoo: We called today,but got no response, :confused3 but we hope she is feeling better,....aaahh yes ..1/2 jug of that thunderbird wine,will cure anything....Ho Ha...

Well Lucy ,any comments on my Blog....??? whoops, got to go ,"TOP GUN"" is on.... love the music...the script sucks :dance3:
Apparently, someone had the thunderbird already! ho ha..........:woohoo: Ken will call tomorrow, I didn't see the call until it was too late........Tracy also knows the details (I don't) BTW.......46:scared1:

and had a great time. The Reds brought their 2nd baseman, Brandon Phillips who has the cutest smile! They had the general manager and another former player. Also, the voice of the Reds who Mark and I love. It was neat. They gave the kids all kinds of things, plus the regional tourism group came and they had tons of discount stuff. We will use that stuff!

Bill...the Hoosiers were finally exposed today; weak down inside. That U Conn team was HUGE!! OMG! I was shocked! :scared1: Deep in the tournament? Sweet sixteen AT BEST....:cheer2:

Went to "At the Beach". Kind of disappointed. :surfweb: I thought FOR SURE that the once infamouse "thong" would be a visual for us!!:scared1:
Nothing like those athletes!

Yes! We need more blog, DAd!!

:laundy: :laundy: :laundy: :laundy:

I've got jury duty tomorrow - of course my number was called - it is ALWAYS called - do not need to report till 12 noon - you know what that means - I'll probably be back Tuesday. Our courthouse is in a VERY large crime-filled city and I'm scared to death to go there.:scared1: :scared1: One of my friends was just there and she got a whole FOURTEEN dollars for the day! Where, oh where, will I spend it.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry guys, I'm still not one hundred percent........I guess I have the flu, it's so annoying........It must be that stupid HM, I'll never do it again, IT MADE ME SICK! Enough about me........:sick:

Saw the Rents tonight, we went out for my bday in Center City (Philadelphia.) It's "restaurant week" so you can get a 4 course meal for about $35 a person. It's a pretty good deal. Ken's mom also joined us out for the first time since Ken's dad died so that was good.

Lucy........be nice to those criminals.......:worship:

Jenny..........eat out it's safer.........:rotfl: (that's what I always do!)

Hope all are well..........on to the blogs!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter