HHN07: Carnival of Carnage!!

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on tickets for this. Double check me here. I'm buying :

(2) HHN Express $65.99 ea
(2) HHN Stay & Scream $55.94 ea
(2) 1 day/2 park admission $77.99 ea

No cheaper way around this? I was hoping to buy my park admissions from AAA or Costco, but Uni's website won't let me buy the S&S pass without the park admission ticket.

Am I doing something wrong? :confused3

Thanks for your patience,
john

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on tickets for this. Double check me here. I'm buying :

No cheaper way around this? I was hoping to buy my park admissions from AAA or Costco, but Uni's website won't let me buy the S&S pass without the park admission ticket.

john

i had that problem before also john.
do what i did.

i called universal and ordered my tickets with a tm on the phone.
i bought a multiday pass and the hhn stay and scream ticket at the same time.

as long as you buy a day ticket, you are eligible to get the discounted s & s ticket for hhn.

tell the tm on the phone that is what you want and they will take care of it for you.

last year, after going since 1993, i bought the ap.
with the ap, the s & s is discounted also for me.

there are no discounts on the express tickets for HHN.

are you aware you can buy the multiday, 7 day pass for both parks for $85?
even if you only go 2 days, it is worth it.

john

the only way to buy the Stay and Scream pass online is to buy a one day ticket for each pass you want.

i had that problem before also john.
do what i did.

i called universal and ordered my tickets with a tm on the phone.
i bought a multiday pass and the hhn stay and scream ticket at the same time.

as long as you buy a day ticket, you are eligible to get the discounted s & s ticket for hhn.

tell the tm on the phone that is what you want and they will take care of it for you.

So, if I call a tm, and tell them that I already have a day pass (from AAA, etc...), will they still sell me the S&S pass?

If you have a one day pass........I dont think you need a stay and scream pass. Thats for people who are not in the park, and want to get early access. At least thats my understanding......maybe phamton can verify that for me.

Hi, couple of quick question from a HHN virgin!

How do the Houses work? Are there set 'show times' or do you walk through once you have waited in line?

We are going on October 6th and decided to by the Frequent Fear ticket too as we like the look of this so much. We have got another 2 nights in our schedule we can go so went for this rather than the Express pass for the same price on the Saturday.

Also, it states that the event is from 18:30. We won't be at US or IOA during the day so what time should we be there? Is it better to get there early or not?

If you have a one day pass........I dont think you need a stay and scream pass. Thats for people who are not in the park, and want to get early access. At least thats my understanding......maybe phamton can verify that for me.

Hi, got this from the Halloween Horror site:

If I purchase a daytime park ticket to Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure, will it include Halloween Horror Nights 17?
A daytime park ticket does NOT include Halloween Horror Nights 17, as this is a separately ticketed event.

You may upgrade your daytime ticket to include Halloween Horror Nights 17 by purchasing a Stay and Scream ticket (includes both daytime and Halloween Horror Nights admission) at the same time you purchase your regular ticket.

Stay and Scream tickets are $54.95+tax for Saturday nights, $39.95+tax for Friday nights and $25.95+tax for all other nights in addition to your daytime ticket admission.

Hi, couple of quick question from a HHN virgin!

How do the Houses work? Are there set 'show times' or do you walk through once you have waited in line?

We are going on October 6th and decided to by the Frequent Fear ticket too as we like the look of this so much. We have got another 2 nights in our schedule we can go so went for this rather than the Express pass for the same price on the Saturday.

Also, it states that the event is from 18:30. We won't be at US or IOA during the day so what time should we be there? Is it better to get there early or not?

the houses work just like any other attraction, you wait in line and they send you through. if we're not doing the stay and scream, we usually get in line an hour before opening.

Can someone tell me how many people they let through a house at one time?

Do they let through a big group? About how many people per group?

Can someone tell me how many people they let through a house at one time?

Do they let through a big group? About how many people per group?

In the words of Gloria Estefan:
Come on , shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can’t control yourself any longer
Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger
Don’t you fight it ’til you tried it, do that conga beat

Its a steady stream of people.....

yup, yaytezIOA has summed it up quite well.....

if one of the rip tours is headed for the entrance of one of the houses, the tm's allow that group to precede through without a wait.

yup, yaytezIOA has summed it up quite well.....

if one of the rip tours is headed for the entrance of one of the houses, the tm's allow that group to precede through without a wait.
They get precedence over express....which makes waits even longer

In the words of Gloria Estefan:
Come on , shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can’t control yourself any longer
Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger
Don’t you fight it ’til you tried it, do that conga beat

you owe me a beer for putting that stupid song in my head.

OK..so the Houses are wait and walk, but what about the shows..I imagine there are showtimes of course, but how long must you 'save' to stand in line for the next show. (I'll have an express pass). I've heard I shouldn't miss
the Excellent Adventure show...what would be the best strategy if trying to see everything in one night...and opening night (closes at midnight) to boot?

They get precedence over express....which makes waits even longer

This will be our first time doing HHN and I currently have the HHN passes and the HHN EP. Since this is our first trip do you think it would be better to upgrade to the RIP tour? If we did the RIP tour would we still have time at the end of the tour to revisit a few houses or rides?

Thanks,

Brian

This will be our first time doing HHN and I currently have the HHN passes and the HHN EP. Since this is our first trip do you think it would be better to upgrade to the RIP tour? If we did the RIP tour would we still have time at the end of the tour to revisit a few houses or rides?

Thanks,

Brian

If it is still available, I'd definately do it. I tried to purchase one express pass last night and could not do it.....As far as still having time...I dont know, 8 houses, 4 shows. I really dont think you'd get it all done without it.

which night is sold out on the hhn ep yayezIOA?

i know 10/6 for rip tour is sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter