HHN07: Carnival of Carnage!!

which night is sold out on the hhn ep yayezIOA?

i know 10/6 for rip tour is sold out.

9-28 is sold out for EP, at least on the website, I'm on the phone now with the AP line...have to buy my wifes HHN ticket anyway, so going to see if they have EP as well......lets hope.

According to the website, only September 28th is sold out.

9-28 is sold out for EP, at least on the website, I'm on the phone now with the AP line...have to buy my wifes HHN ticket anyway, so going to see if they have EP as well......lets hope.

thanks homies....
i was hoping the sold out night wasn't when i would be there.
crowds on a saturday and friday give me the willies........:eek:

OK..so the Houses are wait and walk, but what about the shows..I imagine there are showtimes of course, but how long must you 'save' to stand in line for the next show. (I'll have an express pass). I've heard I shouldn't miss
the Excellent Adventure show...what would be the best strategy if trying to see everything in one night...and opening night (closes at midnight) to boot?

the hhn ep for bill and teds show is only good for the first show of the night.
it should be around 7:30 or something in that range.

Come on , shake your body baby, do the conga
I know you can’t control yourself any longer
Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger
Don’t you fight it ’til you tried it, do that conga beat

Noooooooo, make it stop! Make it stop!

We got EP's for 10/06 after the advice on this thread - thanks guys. We will be going back for another night (at least) but it would really p*ss us off if we couldn't get to see much on the Saturday night.

I can't wait to see The Thing - one of my favourite films along with the Nightmare's too!

If it is still available, I'd definately do it. I tried to purchase one express pass last night and could not do it.....As far as still having time...I dont know, 8 houses, 4 shows. I really dont think you'd get it all done without it.

The RIP tour for 9/28 is SOLD OUT!! Im glad I at least got the EP!!

Thanks

In past years, about what time do they let the 'scream and stayers' loose to start doing the houses?

I read online that those of us in IOA can cross over to US by the Dr. Seuss land, but I'm wondering what time they will let everyone already inside US loose???

(So...Bill and Ted's X at 7:30..with an EP, what time do I have to be in the queue?

VR7R2480.jpg

FYI!!!

I was on the HHN checking to see if Express Passes were sold out for any other nights besides the 28th and I noticed that the 28th was now clickable on the calender again. If you needed Express for Setember 28th then act fast as they probably won't last long.

I grabbed some maps tonight and can send probably up to 10 if anyone is interested. Just PM me with your address and I'll stick them in the mail on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter