Hi everyone! First Post!!

AnimeArtist

Proud to be part of The Cast again!
Hello everyone!!!! My name is Natalie and I'm new to the boards... a few people at work were talking about it so i figured id see what it was all about for myself! :D Um theres not much to tell about myself... i work at the Disney Store and i love it. hehe The Cast is great (if any of u see this hi! haha) and I have been there for 2 years... I draw in my spare time my ultimate goal would be to work for Disney as an animator HOWEVER i can only draw Anime so unless they make WITCH into a series i dont see this happening haha :) But theres always hope! :D I love any of the animated movies and love to talk about them my fav is Aladdin... i have A TON of Jasmine items oh my my bed sheets at the moment are Jasmine! Haha that tells u something right there ;-) umm lets see what else? mmm i dunno lol feel free to drop me an email or anything like that!! hope to get the hang of this soon!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter