Hi I'm from NJ

Any NJ/Bergen County folks that need a walk partner? I need to exercise with my NutriSystem diet......:worried:

Hi Everyone! We are originally from Jersey City but moved to Bergen County about 10 years ago. I've noticed alot of folks from south & central Jersey. Where are the northerners?:confused3

Hi. Ridgewood here! Haven't been on here in a while. It's nice to see a Jersey thread. :)

Central NJ here:smokin: My dog isn't enjoying the weather either (neither am I for that matter!) Please no power outage:scared1:

So, are there any NJ men in here? Single 30-35 ? Do they exist?

One of my BF is a male, single never married, successful & looking for a "Jersey Girl".;) He is a great catch!

BTW he is 39....don't know if that is to old for you.

Hi Everyone! We are originally from Jersey City but moved to Bergen County about 10 years ago. I've noticed alot of folks from south & central Jersey. Where are the northerners?:confused3

I grew up in Secaucus and went to St Peter's College. Now I live in Sussex County.

Hi all, we are up to 162 now. Never though we would still be growing this long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter