Hi I'm from NJ

:wave2:

Gotta go now......there may be new info on the Pop Legendary Years........

:surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:

Joining very late... but I'm from Monmouth Count here - Ocean Township to be exact. Can't wait to bring my girls to Disney!!!

I grew up in Secaucus and went to St Peter's College. Now I live in Sussex County.

I'm a St. Peter's grad also! Do you ever visit the old neighborhood? Many changes? Secaucus has grown alot. I used to wor at Mill Creek Mall!!!

Hello from Berlin, NJ (Camden County). We are DVC owners at VWL. Our next trip to WDW is planned for May 22 - May 31, 2009. We will be taking our DGS (who will be 2 then) for his 2nd trip to WDW. Another Disneymaniac is born! Go Phillies!:yay:

Hello from Berlin, NJ (Camden County). We are DVC owners at VWL. Our next trip to WDW is planned for May 22 - May 31, 2009. We will be taking our DGS (who will be 2 then) for his 2nd trip to WDW. Another Disneymanic is born! Go Phillies!:yay:

How Fun!!!!! What a great age for his 1st trip!:)

I'm a St. Peter's grad also! Do you ever visit the old neighborhood? Many changes? Secaucus has grown alot. I used to wor at Mill Creek Mall!!!

I used to work in the mall too. When did you graduate from St. Peter's? I am class of 1990.

What town are you from?

I used to work in the mall too. When did you graduate from St. Peter's? I am class of 1990.

What town are you from?

Now I live in Dumont - 20 min. from NY border! Took me a bit longer to graduate - class of 1992

Hi! I live really close to NJ in the Allentown, PA area. A bunch of my friends and my boyfriend live in Phillipsburg, NJ!

Hi Fellow New Jerseyians (I hope this is correct),

Greetings from North Jersey (The Rio Vista Section of Mahwah) in the beautiful Ramapo Mountains. JERSEY'S THE BEST!!! We will be on the Land and Sea Cruise for Jersey Week this November. We hope to see some of you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter