• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hi I'm from NJ

I think I've checked in here before too, but not really sure. I'm from Vineland, but moving to Florida at the end of the summer and can't wait!!!!! I'll always be a Jersey girl at heart though.

I think I've checked in here before too, but not really sure. I'm from Vineland, but moving to Florida at the end of the summer and can't wait!!!!! I'll always be a Jersey girl at heart though.

And just like my window cling says...."Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas"!

Hi all. We are from East Brunswick, in Middlesex County. We will be heading down to the world for free dining and staying at Pop Century. Can't wait.

Lisa

Hey, Im a Jersey Girl too!!! Cape May Court House

We are booked on the Wonder August 17, 2008. There are 2 other families from our area also going.. Cant wait!!!:dance3: :woohoo: :beach:

And just like my window cling says...."Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas"!

I so need to find one of those. When there was talk of going self serve i think I had a panic attack at the thought. LOL

BTW I am in south jersey cape may county.

Up to 187 now, hope there are a lot more to join in.:banana: :banana:

I'm from Clifton and moved to South Florida w/advice for you...unless you're moving north of Lake Okeechobee....DON'T DO IT!! STAY IN JERSEY!! South FL is a horrible place to raise kids! I working on bringing them back to Jersey!
:scared1: :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter