Hi I'm from NJ

Hi there! I'm in Point too. Beach or Boro? I'm in the Boro.

Our other home is SSR!

Hello to my fellow Jersey Shore DISers!!! I'm here in Toms River now, but grew up in Normandy Beach. I miss being right there smack in the middle of the bay and the ocean, but boy it sure was lonely once Labor Day hit!

Hello to my fellow Jersey Shore DISers!!! I'm here in Toms River now, but grew up in Normandy Beach. I miss being right there smack in the middle of the bay and the ocean, but boy it sure was lonely once Labor Day hit!

That is one of the reasons I always envied people at the "shore". Crazy for a few months & then pure peace & quiet.

Greetings from Little Ferry, NJ :wave: All this time being on the Disboards (mostly in the Singles section! lol) and I never posted on this thread.

:wave2:

I am from Warren, Somerset County. I spend my weekends at Point Pleasant Beach:thumbsup2

Hope everyone is having a great summer :beach:

That is one of the reasons I always envied people at the "shore". Crazy for a few months & then pure peace & quiet.

It was a fair trade off - 9 months out of the year the beach was all mine (basically b/c the amount of year rounders could be counted on 2 hands :thumbsup2 ) and the other 3 months I had to share :)

Hi from Elk township gloucester county nj!! We will be there on August 26 to Sept 2nd. We will be down with my mom and sister who are from Sewell!! I saw a couple washington township/ sewell people on here!! Can't wait! Nothing like waiting until the day before school starts to come home!!

Me:rotfl: Hubby:cool1: Mom-Mom:surfweb: Sis:flower3: DD16princess: DS12:banana: DS5pirate:

Hi from Elk township gloucester county nj!! We will be there on August 26 to Sept 2nd. We will be down with my mom and sister who are from Sewell!! I saw a couple washington township/ sewell people on here!! Can't wait! Nothing like waiting until the day before school starts to come home!!:

WOW!!! I grew up in the real Sewell not Twp. and my parents still live there. I hardly ever see Sewell anywhere. Its great to see on a Disney site! Enjoy your vacation, I'm sure your kids will have a lot to say when they go back to school.

:wave2:

I am from Warren, Somerset County. I spend my weekends at Point Pleasant Beach:thumbsup2

Hope everyone is having a great summer :beach:

I played hooky from work today and spent the day at Point Pleasant Beach, will have to play catch at work but it was so worth it.

Joey here in Weehawken, NJ (Hudson County)
Newbie! I have to learn ALL of the abbreviations on here. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter