Hi - my name is

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

MinnieMouseMom
Thank you for the warm welcome and .......I LOVE YOU!!! lol I just went thru your gallery of shirt designs......I have been trying to find a Red Sox mickey for what seems like ages!!! (was actually only a week or 2) My hands were shaking! Do you mind if I use it? My mom is a huge Red Sox freak, and her 2nd passion is Disney!

Marilou <--- :worship: :worship: :worship: praying to the Disney Goddess MinnieMouseMom

Marilou said:
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

MinnieMouseMom
Thank you for the warm welcome and .......I LOVE YOU!!! lol I just went thru your gallery of shirt designs......I have been trying to find a Red Sox mickey for what seems like ages!!! (was actually only a week or 2) My hands were shaking! Do you mind if I use it? My mom is a huge Red Sox freak, and her 2nd passion is Disney!

Marilou <--- :worship: :worship: :worship: praying to the Disney Goddess MinnieMouseMom

:rotfl: :rotfl: Yes, of course!! Glad you liked it! :rotfl: :rotfl:

HI,
My name is Stephanie and I am in my mid-30's and live in North Carolina. I have been married to DH for 12 years this month and we have two children, DS 2 and DD 5. I love disney, used to live out west and go to disneyland at least every year growing up. We honeymooned in Disneyworld and sadly I have not been back since then. We are going to Disneyworld in May and I could not be more excited....I "discovered" this forum just a few days ago after a link posted elsewhere and I am hooked. I am blow away by all the beautiful designs and cannot believe the generousity of all of you who share your creations. I cannot wait to use your ideas and come up with some of my own to do an autograph book and T-shirts.

Stephanie -

From the Royal Welcomer and the rest of the DDA....

welcome.gif

Please feel free to join in on our chat thread and let us get to know you.....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815

Oops I forgot to admit my addiction lol. I am a newbie, that has spent way to many hours on Creative DISigns, and have another year to go til I cruise what is a girl to do. I am in trouble, :rotfl2:

My name is Vicky, I am 36 from Roscoe, IL. I am a single mom of two beautiful teenagers, yep I can say that because I was blessed with good kids. My son is 14 and my daughter 13. I found the Dis in 2002, while I was planning our first Disney Cruise. And shortley after got completely addicted. I was previously VicnMic, but lost my password and such, so I had to change my sign on name. I am a Nurse currently working in Dermatology and enjoy it very much.
I want to say I am suprised I haven't found this forum til recently. I love to create things and now that I am here I will be addicted. Probably won't get anything else done, lol.
I want to thank all of you great designers for all the help and great ideas.
Have a great day!!!

VickynMickey said:
Oops I forgot to admit my addiction lol. I am a newbie, that has spent way to many hours on Creative DISigns, and have another year to go til I cruise what is a girl to do. I am in trouble, :rotfl2:

My name is Vicky, I am 36 from Roscoe, IL. I am a single mom of two beautiful teenagers, yep I can say that because I was blessed with good kids. My son is 14 and my daughter 13. I found the Dis in 2002, while I was planning our first Disney Cruise. And shortley after got completely addicted. I was previously VicnMic, but lost my password and such, so I had to change my sign on name. I am a Nurse currently working in Dermatology and enjoy it very much.
I want to say I am suprised I haven't found this forum til recently. I love to create things and now that I am here I will be addicted. Probably won't get anything else done, lol.
I want to thank all of you great designers for all the help and great ideas.
Have a great day!!!
Vicky -

From the Royal Welcomer and the rest of the DDA....

welcome.gif

I know you've already found it but please feel free to join in on our chat thread and let us get to know you.....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=992815

Welcome, Stephanie and Vicky! It's great to have you here. We hope you'll stick around and join us in the trouble free zone as well.

Hi! My name is Karen (MickeyHereWeCome!), and I'm a total DDA now!! Another admission I have is that I must be completely losing it because I can't figure out how to use PI11..at least not enough to do anything noteworthy...so I remain frustrated and will have to live through all of you. :sunny: I admire all of you so much for having the ability to put your creations out there for everyone to use, and then taking the time to help those of us who can't do it ourselves.

So, anyway, I live here in MD, and on this rainy day, I can only dream of being in WDW. I've got 4 children, and I think they've all started to think I'm losing it since I'm always calling them over to see the shirt I've chosen for a certain day. This all started with seeing the tie-dye Mickey shirts that I thought would be so cute for us all to wear one day. Now, I've got themed shirts for each and every day of our trip...7 months from now...and then some!! Look what you all have done to me LOL.

So, thanks for letting me join in and share my Disney excitement. I look forward to looking at all of your designs. I'm just not sure I have what it takes to figure out the program myself.

I'm off to fix printing problems so I can re-attempt a t-shirt.

pixiedust:

Hi - my name is Robyn and because of everyone here, I am addicted. I have been lurking for quite some time and finally decided it was time to come out and play.

I am a SAHM to my 2 DD, Emma and Molly and wife to DH, Eric. We live in Maryland, south of Baltimore. We are addicted to any and all things Disney. We even got engaged at the wishing well at Cinderella Castle back in '97. We recently enjoyed our 1st family trip this past November. The girls had so much fun that we are planning on going back. Right now we are booked for Mid December but are thinking of changing to Feb 07 as some friends are going then.

I have made a few shirts, 1 for each of the girls, for Valentine's Day and a few as presents to some of the girls' friends. Just about everyone we know is planning a trip or has just been within the last year. I will try to post some pictures of the designs. There isn't much to them!! Of course the inspiration for them has come from everyone here. The creativity of everyone here amazes me. I love looking at all the different DISigns.

I will pop into the main thread soon, right now I have got to get ready to get Emma off the school bus. I feel like I know so many of you already! You all are a great bunch and I am glad to have found you.

Karen and Robyn -

From the Royal Welcomer and the rest of the DDA.....

welcome.gif

Please feel free to join us on the main chat thread. We would love to get to know you.

BTW - You both aren't too far from Elin (PNO4TE) and myself. We are in VA.

Hi everyone! I'm yellowfish78, aka Chanon (pronounced like Shannon, just spelled different thanks to my father) and can honestly say I'm a DDA. I too, just recently found this thread and am in love :love: .

I have always lived in Northeast Ohio; I love the seasons so I'm here until my body can't handle them anymore.

Right now, my household consists of my DBF (Bob) and our three cats Luke, Duke and Annabelle :cat: (or otherwise know as Luke Skywalker, Duke Helmet and Annabelle Lector, all thanks to my nephew!)

I became hooked on Disney when I became a travel agent in 2001. Our "First Offical Vacation as a Couple" was Disney...and I've been begging to take him back "home" since then. He's finally agreed! (Well, sort-of...we do have to go to Halloween Horror Nights...now if I could only convince him that something like that happens on Castaway Cay...hum...) This year, we are taking another couple down to Florida with us. Neither of them have been to Disney, they already know my obsessions and have informed me that I am not allowed to plan a minute to minute schedule.

I have no creative talent when it comes to designs :blush: so thanks to everyone who's helping to support my new habit of having at least one shirt per day for our upcoming trip. Currently I'm waiting on a shipment from EBay for transfer paper, saving up for Old Navy tees, and excited to see how glow in the dark transfer paper will turn out on a Mickey Halloween pumpkin that came from Julia & Nicks Mom.

You guys are great! :hug:

PS: Has anyone tried transfering to a cotton baseball hat? I found some in Oriental Trading Co. that were white and it got me thinkin... :bored: I see Tink on the brim with pixie dust spread around the rim...

I guess I shoud introduce myself!!! I am Kelly and I just became a design addict!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I made my first t-shirt/sign last week and now I got hooked in trying new ones. Thanks to all the help on these boards you all make things easier.

I am Wife to Bob, Mom to Eric 16 & Brad 12, Me and yougest son will be going on our first Wonder Cruise May 28-June 1 this year. :woohoo: We are so excited. DH and other DS are not interested, they do not like to travel, so is will be me and ds along with sil-40ish nieces 22 and 24. We have been planning this for over 1 year and I found this disigns board and decided to try one, well it was so much fun I find myself spending more and more time trying to make more. I am going to suprise the family members with t-shirts and door signs for Easter. Thanks for letting me hope on in.

My name is Stacy, I found this site a few months back in planning our first ever Family Disney Vacation. My DH thinks I am nuts for planning so much and starting to create T-shirts. I mean I made Mickey Mouse Steeler shirts for the Super Bowl. :confused3

I can't help myself. I have been to Disney many times in the past but my last trip was while I was still in college in 95. So my 2 DS's 6 & 7 are looking forward to going. I am a hugh Disney nut and my kids love it, my DH thinks I have lost it. I am addicted to Harmony Kingdom Disney figures......

I have now been driving everyone crazy trying my hand at designing shirts. I even went and bought Photo Impact Pro 11. Still trying to get in fidured out. I have almost completed my son's autograph books that I am making with cardstock. Then I have purchased Disney scrapbooks to put the autographs in when we get back with there pictures. I have no life I know....

I just wanted to let all of you great designers know how wonderful you are. You give the rest of us so many ideas.....Thank you for all of your time.

Looking forward to our first TRIP AUGUST 12-19 WL HERE WE COME

mseg16222 said:
My name is Stacy, I found this site a few months back in planning our first ever Family Disney Vacation. My DH thinks I am nuts for planning so much and starting to create T-shirts. I mean I made Mickey Mouse Steeler shirts for the Super Bowl. :confused3

I can't help myself. I have been to Disney many times in the past but my last trip was while I was still in college in 95. So my 2 DS's 6 & 7 are looking forward to going. I am a hugh Disney nut and my kids love it, my DH thinks I have lost it. I am addicted to Harmony Kingdom Disney figures......

I have now been driving everyone crazy trying my hand at designing shirts. I even went and bought Photo Impact Pro 11. Still trying to get in fidured out. I have almost completed my son's autograph books that I am making with cardstock. Then I have purchased Disney scrapbooks to put the autographs in when we get back with there pictures. I have no life I know....

I just wanted to let all of you great designers know how wonderful you are. You give the rest of us so many ideas.....Thank you for all of your time.

Looking forward to our first TRIP AUGUST 12-19 WL HERE WE COME

Would love to see your work, not only your shirts but scrapbooks as well! Please be sure to share when you get a chance. I always love to see others work!

How do you post pictures on here....I have a digital camera that I can take pictures with then post but unsure how....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter