• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

HIFS or HI Sunspree

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
Which would you recommend between the two. Most important criteria are transportation to Disney (we may not have a car) and the pool. A good free breakfast is nice too.

thanks

I haven't stayed at either one, but HIFS gets a ton of positve reviews and very few negative ones. They have a great location, free breakfast, and the HIFS is newer than the sunspree.

I would see what kind of rates you can get for them. Sunspree is probably a lot less pricey.

I would recommend the HIFS. It is much newer, and based on what I have read on here and elsewhere, even if it is a little more expensive, it is worth it. The HIFS has a free breakfast, shuttle, and a nice pool. We decided to go with the HIFS for our Jan. trip. :)

I will have to recomend the HIFS we were just there last month (10/13-10/20) and it was our first time staying.

We had a rental car and really didn't need one. The transportation is super! very clean modern coach buses and flexible schedules when you want to come and go from the motel to the parks.

HIFS is only 10 minutes from EPcot and approximately 1 mile to the main gateway to WDW.

On of the great things we discovered here was that we could see the fireworks at MK and Epcot from our building (we were in #13 facing the road).

The Resort is only 2 year old and lots of things to do with a great pool for the kids, 2 hottubs, mini golf, a pretty decent breakfast buffet and other things.

We were very pleased with our stay and would probably stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter