Holiday Decor Removal Dates

Is anyone in the parks today or know for sure when Christmas decorations are coming down in Magic Kingdom/ Epcot/ Hollywood Studios? The only official announcement I see on Disney's website is for Disney Springs (January 8th, 2017) but can't find anything else.

I'm flying to Orlando tomorrow and was thinking of about going on Friday/Saturday if everything is still up.

Left WL this morning and between last night at 10:30 and this morning at 10:30 *poof*, everything gone. As I drove past the Contemporary on the way home everything was gone from there as well.

So I know that CMs notoriously give wrong info or just simply don't know but we were at Bibbidi Bobbidi at Disney Springs today and my sister was asking about decorations and one of the CM said that ALL decorations everywhere come down tonight. Has there been an update on the hub or has anyone heard anything?

It was so nice to see the decorations! Missed them at Animal Kingdom, but saw them at the other three parks!

The crane is back (as of last night) and they were no longer turning the castle lights on. Also a few Dream Builders walls made their way up
Saw that, parts of emporium facade are behind walls and the ms restrooms are not open

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter