"holiday to the Mickey Mouse" Pre-trip report Page 1...

i love your new plans, and getting all that extra park time :yay::banana::cool1:

the t-shirts are brilliant you'll have such a fantastic trip xx

Then we will have to book another there is always a solution to the problem x :rotfl:

i love your new plans, and getting all that extra park time :yay::banana::cool1:

the t-shirts are brilliant you'll have such a fantastic trip xx

I just can't believe we changed the trip so much, ha ha. I'm so excited, this way is perfect - I was happy enough before but there was still the annoyance of arriving so late, nagging at the back of my mind that we'd wasted a whole day's park ticket, and worry that we were going to be so tired etc. Now, I don't have those worries and can just get straight on with enjoying myself. :banana: Ourselves. Ahem. the trip's not just for me, the trip's not just for me :rolleyes1

Thanks for the compliment about the t-shirts, I'm pleased with them. I'm sure they'll only last a short while but that's fine as they were just cheap t-shirts or ones we had in the cupboard anyway. As long as he likes them, it will have been worth it!

Hi Rachel,
great pre trippie and I love the tshirts. Matthew will have a great time.
I'm Queen of rearranging in my house! I've changed our honeymoon (and wedding too) plans so many times its bordering on ridiculous and obsessive! Too many options and tweaks! But I think your new plan is a great one. Hope ye have a fantastic, magical trip :goodvibes

Hi Rachel,
I'm Queen of rearranging in my house! I've changed our honeymoon (and wedding too) plans so many times its bordering on ridiculous and obsessive! Too many options and tweaks! But I think your new plan is a great one. Hope ye have a fantastic, magical trip :goodvibes

Hi Rachel,

Hi, and thanks! Thank god there is someone else out there who can't just stick to their original plan. I just can't stand the thought that what I've settled for could have been better; people argue that life will always be like that and you'll never stop searching for something better - and I just agree and ask what is the problem with that?! :rotfl:

i might just have to 'hire' you to make some tshirt transfers for my son :) would pay for everything, design, ink etc

LOL, thanks for the vote of confidence Mrs Donald Duck! I wish I had the time to do it for you - but there's also the slight issue that some of the DISigns were made by people on the Creative DISigns part of the DISboards, and you can't 'sell' anything you make with them (part of Disney copywrite etc). I could certainly help you if you want to do some though. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter