Hollywood Studios Strategy?

Lindaapple

Mouseketeer
These are the attractions that we plan to see in Hollywood Studios for our one day visit on May 13. Any advice on the best strategy for fastpasses and the best order to see these attractions would be greatly appreciated!

BEAUTY BEAST LIVE ON STAGE
DISNEY JUNIOR LIVE ON STAGE
FROZEN SING ALONG
INDIANA JONES
MUPPET VISION 3D
VOYAGE OF THE LITTLE MERMAID
WALT DISNEY PRESENTS

None of these are super-huge draws with long waits, so should be doable. I would recommend FPs for Frozen, IJ, and maybe Beauty and the Beast. The rest can be filled in before/between/after those, depending on how those show schedules fell. Order doesn’t matter much.

You should really try to get a FP for Toy Story Midway Mania - such a fun ride!

TSMM is currently not available the week we are going (so bummed) would you recommend skipping Studios? We were there last year and our fav ride is TSMM!!! :(

Feel the same way. Not sure if we should still do hollywood studios with tsmm possibly not being open the week of June 18-22. son 4 and grandson 9 might like the indiana jones show, but not sure on much more there.

We did Frozen sing along with no FP in the middle of the day and had no problem getting a good seat. Same with Disney Junior. Are you doing rides? I always make sure to get TOT FP. I did one for Star Tours too. It was pretty crowded last week when we went so I was glad I had FP for those.

Are you planning on seeing Fantasmic? That might be better than grabbing Beauty and the Beast for your Tier 1 (but I've never been on BatB, so I'm not 100% sure on the seating for that). Looking at what you want to get done, that seems pretty easy to get done.

I thought I've been reading that TSM will be open but there will be no FP and maybe not all 3 tracks open :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter