Hollywood & Vine - Disney Jr only at Breakfast or at Lunch too?

brattyalligator

Earning My Ears
We did the character meal for lunch 3 years ago. I have checked a variety of blogs and the official disney restaurant pages and cannot tell if the Disney Jr. characters only come out for breakfast or if they're there at lunch too.
If you have been there for lunch, can you let me know what characters were there?

We'll be going in August 2020 so ADRs open this coming week. Thanks!

The Disney Junior crew is breakfast only. The lunches and dinners have Minnie’s Dine, which is seasonally themed (Silver Screen, Springtime, Halloween etc.). Those have Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy as characters.

Oh man. That's what I was worried about. I could have sworn we saw Disney Jr. characters at lunch a few years ago. We want Sofia and Doc and would rather lunch. Sigh.

Oh man. That's what I was worried about. I could have sworn we saw Disney Jr. characters at lunch a few years ago. We want Sofia and Doc and would rather lunch. Sigh.
they were they for lunch few years ago but that change a year or 2 ago they are now breakfast only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter