HOOSIER DisMeet was fabulous (and slightly fattening!)

Which date would work best for you for a Hoosier DisMeet?

• Sunday March 9 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Sunday March 16 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Saturday March 22 2pm show 5pm Dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.
My fav...we were just there 2 weekends ago! Good Dis friends and good food, what more could we ever possibly want?

Yum! We love Buca's but rarely go...it might be more than Applebee's but you get enough food to choke a horse! Do we have the Pope room? How would that be for the night before Easter? :thumbsup2 (I don't think the Pope room is that big though)

True.. lots and lots of food! The lady helping me said they have two rooms..one that holds over 100 and a smaller one. I opted for the smaller one... we'll see if I made the right choice or not... but she never did say anything about the Pope...:confused3

My fav...we were just there 2 weekends ago! Good Dis friends and good food, what more could we ever possibly want?

So true, so true!

Okay.. after many phone calls and attempts to make reservations.. I have succeeded!! Hopefully you are all okay with my final plans....<<biting nails>>:scared:

HOOSIER DISMEET
Saturday, March 22, 2008
5pm
Buca Di Beppo
6045 East 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Click below for web site with directions, maps, menus, etc.

Bucca Di Beppo Information
I have reserved TWO 12-top tables (for approximately 24 people).

The reservations are under "Susie Harloff".

I will probably be running a bit late, as the restaurant is farther away from the theatre than I had hoped... but you can start celebrating without me, and I can make my grand entrance!!

SEE YOU SOON!!:banana:

That sounds good, Sooze. Plus, it's in my neck of the woods. Didn't realize the first time I read this that it's the Castleton location. Our church is right across the street from the mall! I'll have to check with Eric to see if he wants to come along or if he'd rather stay home with the girls. I'll let you know.

Jodi

Ok, two questions...
1. Are most of you planning on leaving the kids at home or bringing them with?

2. Is anyone from the NW Indiana area going?

Bucca's sounds great! A little Vino would be Keeno! :) Can't wait to see everyone there!

Ok, two questions...

My situation is tricky since I'll be coming from a show and leaving to go back to the show. If that weren't the case, I'd definitely be bringing the kids. Right now, it will depend on DH... if he can come and if he wants to drag children along... we shall see!

Not sure about this one... anybody?

Buca Di Beppo is great. Yummy, Italian food. So, is there room for possibly one more? Thanks for making the arrangements.

Ok, two questions...

Our DD7 Anna (soon to be 8) will be there.

Buca Di Beppo is great. Yummy, Italian food. So, is there room for possibly one more? Thanks for making the arrangements.

Absolutley!! I had you on the original list, anyway!! So you're already counted :) Just you? Or more than one?

Ok, two questions...

At this point, I think both of our DDs will be there -- one who is almost 7 and the other 4.

Sooze, you had us down for two but I think it will be all four of us! Eric likes Bucca!

Here's the most recent count. Any changes? Deletions? Additions? Just let me know. I'll call Bucca next week and update the numbers...

WDWBetsy (3)
ADP (3)
ncsjodi (4)
mickeefan (2)
luckymomoftwo (4)
powellrj (2)
mkycrzy1971 (1)
jennz (3)
Sooze (1)

Total: 23

???????
Heathandjavensmom
Dusty

Absolutley!! I had you on the original list, anyway!! So you're already counted :) Just you? Or more than one?

I need to add one more. A friend has decided to join us. Her name is Nancy. Thanks. Looking forward to it!

Wow, I just was thinking to myself, I wonder if any of the Hoosier Diser's get together anymore and what do you know, I found a thread about exactly that topic.

I need to check with DW this evening and see if this is something that we want to do. :goodvibes

We live in Logansport now, but we did live in Noblesville for about 5 years from 1999-2004.

Wow, I just was thinking to myself, I wonder if any of the Hoosier Diser's get together anymore and what do you know, I found a thread about exactly that topic.

I need to check with DW this evening and see if this is something that we want to do. :goodvibes

We live in Logansport now, but we did live in Noblesville for about 5 years from 1999-2004.

Hope you can make it!

Glad you found us!! Just let me know, and we can update the numbers. How far is Logansport from Indy?

Another Hoosier here - - in Westfield. :wave:

Unfortunately I can't make the meet that weekend but I just wanted to say have fun. And eat some yummy Buca food for me!

Another Hoosier here - - in Westfield. :wave:

Unfortunately I can't make the meet that weekend but I just wanted to say have fun. And eat some yummy Buca food for me!

Wish you could be there! I'll be sure to eat a bread stick in your honor!:lmao:

By the way.. do you like the Poly or somethin'?:confused3

Thanks for the update Sooze. As of now, all 4 of us are still planning on attending. Never have eaten at Bucca, but we love Italian. See everyone soon.:goodvibes

Thanks for the update Sooze. As of now, all 4 of us are still planning on attending. Never have eaten at Bucca, but we love Italian. See everyone soon.:goodvibes

Great!:thumbsup2

Next time, we'll have to meet on the South side,eh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter