HOOSIER DisMeet was fabulous (and slightly fattening!)

Which date would work best for you for a Hoosier DisMeet?

• Sunday March 9 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Sunday March 16 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Saturday March 22 2pm show 5pm Dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.
How quickly things can change. Did our taxes today, and the news is not good. We owe over $1300 this year total. So have to cut out all unecessary spending immediately to pay them by April 15th. Thus I have to cancel our family for the meet. Hope everyone has a great time. I'll be thinking of you all that day. Bill

How quickly things can change. Did our taxes today, and the news is not good. We owe over $1300 this year total. So have to cut out all unecessary spending immediately to pay them by April 15th. Thus I have to cancel our family for the meet. Hope everyone has a great time. I'll be thinking of you all that day. Bill

:sad1: SO sorry to hear about your taxes.. but even sorrier we'll be missing you next Saturday. Hope you're able to put that money together. Man... wouldn't it be nice to pull $1300 for DISNEY!?!

:sad1: SO sorry to hear about your taxes.. but even sorrier we'll be missing you next Saturday. Hope you're able to put that money together. Man... wouldn't it be nice to pull $1300 for DISNEY!?!

What bothers me more is that our next trip to WDW is a little over 9 months away, and I have no idea how I'm going to pull that off.:confused:

I'd like to add one more person, if possible. So, that will make 3 for me. I also sent you a PM.

Hey Sooze,

We're going to leave Aubree with my niece who'll be staying at our house. So it will just be DH and I.

Hope that helps with seating!

Newly updated:

WDWBetsy (3)
ADP (3)
ncsjodi (4)
mickeefan (3)
powellrj (2)
mkycrzy1971 (1)
jennz (3)
Sooze (2)

Total: 21

I've got some bad news...I won't be able to make it. :sad1: My mom's side of the family is having Easter Dinner Saturday evening so that everyone can go to their in-laws on Easter. I'm sooo bummed...I was really looking foward to meeting DISers from Indiana!

Maybe we can plan another one another time and we'll be able to make that one.

I hope you have a great DIS meet!!!!

Just found this thread. We would not be able to make it thought. I work Easter so we are getting together Sat. for our family dinner. Sorry..smjj

I've got some bad news...I won't be able to make it. :sad1: My mom's side of the family is having Easter Dinner Saturday evening so that everyone can go to their in-laws on Easter. I'm sooo bummed...I was really looking foward to meeting DISers from Indiana!

Maybe we can plan another one another time and we'll be able to make that one.

I hope you have a great DIS meet!!!!

:sad1: We will miss you but family time is very important! Maybe the next time...

Just found this thread. We would not be able to make it thought. I work Easter so we are getting together Sat. for our family dinner. Sorry..smjj

How 'bout you start planning the next one?!;) Sorry you found us late, but hopefully we can do this again sometime!

Sooze,

I am so sorry for the change again - we ARE bringing Aubree with us. Our niece can't watch her. Hope this is ok - we'll need a highchair. THANKS!!!! :grouphug:

Am I too late to join the party?

DH and I live in the Pendleton area and would love to join you guys for dinner! Can you squeeze two more into the bunch? :)

Awesome!

I saw this posted a few weeks ago, but I've dragged DH to DIS meets before and he's just not a DISer...lol. So I assumed that he wouldn't wanna go. We happened to be at Castleton Square yesterday, saw Buca's, I mentioned it. He actually said that we should go! You don't have to tell me twice!! lol

Guess we'll see everyone tomorrow!

Newly updated:

WDWBetsy (3) *needs high chair*
ADP (3)
ncsjodi (4)
mickeefan (3)
powellrj (2)
mkycrzy1971 (1)
jennz (3)
Sooze (1)
Scarlett873 (2)

Total: 22

ANYONE ELSE NEED A HIGH CHAIR OR BOOSTER? I will call for final confirmation of our ressies today!

See everybody tomorrow night! :)

Ladies and gents... I just found out last night that my time with you all will be VERY short. They actually encouraged us NOT to leave the theatre in between shows!:scared1: I am allowed to leave to visit the Hoosier DIS meet.. but will be brief in my attendance!!

Is someone willing to order for me?! I will be showing up after 5.. close to 5:30 and will need to leave shortly after 6. If my food is on its way, that'll help me a lot!

Sorry.. I tried to plan this in tandem with my shows.. but it has turned against me...:sad2:

I'm going to check out the on-line menu and put my order on here. Hopefully someone can grab it and order for me!

Thanks everyone!! See y'all tomorrow!
Susie

BTW... ressies are under "Susie Harloff"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter