HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
I got a rare opportunity to play some vmk, credit-building games this morning and ran into HOST_Hurricane also enjoying some games:

1.jpg

First sighting.

playingpirate.jpg

Second sighting; actually got in on the game!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I will say he is a VMK character of few words! That smilie face was about as much as I saw him say this morning! :confused3

Sorry, but this sure doesn't look like a WUSSY to me! ;)

b7xe8n.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9: sigh :cloud9: :cloud9:

Come on, Pee Wee.... You should know by now I take pictures of EVERYTHING! ;)

Sing along now...

"I'm a wussy, he's a wussy
She's a wussy, we're a wussy
Wouldn't you like to be a wussy too..."

5jyy5v.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

heh... I see the wussification is complete :rotfl:

He's playing capture the flag? :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :faint:

Well, actually he was playing battle and we asked if he played flag much. They it was flag fun.

I will say he is a VMK character of few words! That smilie face was about as much as I saw him say this morning! :confused3
After a game back on dock, he visited a bit with those who were there. He is having a good time getting to know VMK and ghosts seems to be his game of choice. (sigh) Oh, and, of course some will say anything any time in VMK, even with a Host standing RIGHT there so he did have a chance to remind some players of their VMK appropriateness. Rock on Hurricane!

Nice to see him out and about. :goodvibes

Who won the game? ;)

Let's just say that HOST_Hurricane playing on any certain side is never a guarantee of winning! :rolleyes1

Awww.. that's just because he needs to play flag with ME! pirate: princess:
IDK Pink, I'd say we did ok.......

Well, I don't have a screen from that game but ...

hurricanepirates.jpg

Okay, so I'll say it out loud! Sometimes, when there's only 1 seat left on the boat, it's fun to shoot some of your friends. hehe pirate: Way to row that flag to victory, HOST_Hurricane, while we were visiting with Davey!

Good times all! Thanks for adding to our fun, HOST_Hurricane.

I dont see whats so cool about Host_Hurricane... gosh I could play pirates with you guys sometime.

Call me or send me a text, I could be in your fav 5 @_@ If you guys want I mean... gosh...

He may have red ears but the new guy doesnt even have green flips gosh.

I dont see whats so cool about Host_Hurricane... gosh I could play pirates with you guys sometime.

Call me or send me a text, I could be in your fav 5 @_@ If you guys want I mean... gosh...

He may have red ears but the new guy doesnt even have green flips gosh.

Aengus, maybe it's the name. I mean the man's title just forces you to pay attention! And I keep telling you, it's the purple flips! :goodvibes

Aengus, maybe it's the name. I mean the man's title just forces you to pay attention! And I keep telling you, it's the purple flips! :goodvibes

Host_Hurricane? When was tron month?

Ahh... I dont know

Host_Hurricane? How many times has the retro pin set come out?

Ahh... I dont know

Host_Hurricane? What was the teleport bug? *BAD EXAMPLE NEVERMIND THIS*

Host_Hurricane? Who is Lava Boy?

Aengus

Nuff said? :rotfl: I may be waiting by the dock if you guys want to come hang out and sink some ships and stuffs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter