• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

docktacowt1.jpg

It let me in vmk! Rofl but I can't find you. Are you editing pictures?

To quote KrazyPete...

Simone: I know you're right, Pee-wee, but...
Pee-wee: But what? Everyone I know has a big butt. C'mon, Simone, let's talk about YOUR big butt

I would be really impressed with your Pee Wee Herman knowledge if I didn't hat you so much right right now.

Well if you guys are done being funny... I think I can say the answer is yes

(all together now)
Awww

Poor Lily! She's working really long hours to have a host game at 8:30am and to still be on the clock! Hope you got a break in the middle there Lily!

(all together now)
Awww

Poor Lily! She's working really long hours to have a host game at 8:30am and to still be on the clock! Hope you got a break in the middle there Lily!

ah no... she wasnt working... she came to visit ME :)

And to bring this (almost) back to the beginning....

Look who happened into the host room while I was there -

hurryinhost.jpg

VMK needs to get "Hurricane" in that dictionary. Just feels sort of rude saying Hurry.cane. Fun to see you pop in on Fin's room tonight HOST_Hurricane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter