• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotter in Cromwell, CT than Orlando?

I KNOW...I'm on the shoreline in CT and I was thinking the same thing...we are around 80 right now and it says 79 in Orlando...I was like WOW, I thought I was going down there next week for warmer weather but maybe it'll be cooler! haha

90 degrees in Glastonbury!! Giving us a nice taste of our Spring Break Disney trip week of the 19th...

Been in the high 80's all week in Atlanta-and the pollen is crazy bad!!!

Is it summer already? No, it's April.....We just hit 93 degrees up here in Springfield, MA. with low humidity. We're cookin' supper on the grill tonight!

Left a band concert this evening in Manchester, CT and it was hot! We were talking about how it felt like a hot summer night in Disney - can't wait for our summer trip.

Cool to see all the CT people on these boards!:thumbsup2

We do!

I just found this board yesterday, but we're leaving in 2 days!

If it stays this hot, I'll be glad to be in cooler Orlando!

I was at Six Flags in NJ today and I couldn't believe that it was 91 out and when I looked at my phone it said Orlando was 80. What makes it even more strange was I was at the same Six Flags a week and a half ago and it was in the low 40's, similar to my last trip to WDW in January

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter