• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotter in Cromwell, CT than Orlando?

any CT people have disney trips coming up?

I am visiting family in Florida for a long weekend next week and I will be going to Epcot for a day!
Then our week long trip is in September.

Yup, we do, in 240 more days! Loving this weather so far, but my son is camping with the Boy Scouts this weekend and it's going down to 37 Sat night!

Kathy

Hello, CT people! I grew up in Higganum. :) It's been consistently getting to and over 90 here in NoVa for a couple of days. As a complete summer bunny, I've been loving this and will be sad to see 60 come back tomorrow. This has been a great taste of what we'll get in Orlando in mid-May, I hope...

My daughter was thrilled to be splashing around in her water table yesterday - we're in Kensington. Hi fellow CT pals! :thumbsup2

We were experiencing the same thing earlier this week here in Pittsburgh. I was watching Good Morning America, when I hear Sam the weather guy say...Pittsburgh hottest spot in the US today. I couldn't believe it. Today we are expected to have a 37 degree temp drop during the early evening...storms are coming. We will be in the 40s by tonight. AC is still on now, but we will be needed the old furnace tonight. :( Boooo

We were experiencing the same thing earlier this week here in Pittsburgh. I was watching Good Morning America, when I hear Sam the weather guy say...Pittsburgh hottest spot in the US today. I couldn't believe it. Today we are expected to have a 37 degree temp drop during the early evening...storms are coming. We will be in the 40s by tonight. AC is still on now, but we will be needed the old furnace tonight. :( Boooo

You know you're having some weird weather when you need the AC and the furnace on the same day...

We are going Aug 15 to 22. Been following the tread about Toy Story Mania possibly being closed then - I hope not-
I am jealous of all you who are leaving soon. Have fun!

It was almost TOO hot yesterday wasn't it?!

Shoreline here (Old Lyme area) and we're looking to book end of Sept!

Since this thread isn't about theme parks attractions and strategies, I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

A good move. And anyway it's cold and rainy here again so we're probably finished with this subject.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter