How do you display your Disney Pins?

Bee

Dreaming is what is making me get up each day!
My girls each collect Disney Pins.. I want to have them on display in there rooms instead of a drawer. :guilty:

Any ideas? :confused3

I was thinking a piece of cork board?

Please help

Many people use Cork board.

DD uses a banner from the Park to display hers

here's a smaller pic of it you can see the entire thing in her TINK ROOM in my sig if you would like
banner2.jpg

Thank you.. my daughter has a Tink room also..

the room is beautiful!!! :cool1:

Bee said:
Thank you.. my daughter has a Tink room also..

the room is beautiful!!! :cool1:

Thanks we are still working on it with every trip. I have to get some more frames for some atr work and we have another globe being shipped. She uses her money for most of the stuff.

I display mine on screen that I have framed. I also use the same idea for my dangle earrings.

I like the banner idea for a kids room, but for my room, I like the screens...I guess you could stretch velvet or felt for the same idea.

I bought a pattern for a quilted pin collection wallhanging. There are little squares where you can put each pin.

Here is a picture of one of the their samples. The pattern is by Starr Designs. I plan to applique my girls names at the top. They will each get their own. Now to find the time!!

dce303c7cc6dcbb5549f32a0bb3b16ed.jpg

Thank you all for the ideas..

We have 2 magnetic whiteboards & 1 wall mirror from Disneyshopping.com. Each has hooks on them. We hang our lanyards on those.

My boyfriend got a shadowbox at Michaels... It is so nice to display something he loves!!!

We buy a large acrylic frame (shadowbox). While we are at Disney we buy a Large childs T-shirt with the year on it. We place our pins from that visit on the shirt and then hang up the frames. One pin we always make sure we get a pin of the hotel we are staying at so that we remember our stay. Everyone loves looking at them!!!

TTFN
Jetsetter90

I found shadow boxes at Target that are held closed with a magnet, making it easy to open them up to add more pins. The boxes are lined with fabric-covered foam, so my DDs were able to just push the pins right into the back. It's been a couple of years since I got these, so not sure if Target still carries them, but I think I've seen something similar at Michael's recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter