• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does this plan look?

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
We arrive on Sun. April 2nd. We'll probably hang out at our hotel, relax.

Mon: DL
Tues: CA
Wed: Downtown Disney, appt. at CLL for 11am, Medieval Times for dinner
Thurs: Legoland
Fri: Favorites or anything missed at DL & CA
Sat: Beach, not sure which one, but we have a hotel near Huntington
Sun: Head home

Does this look like a good plan? Does anyone have a suggestion of which beach would be best to hang out on with kids? They're 9,8,7,4 and 2 years old. I've been reading about the different ones, but there really isn't anything specific that we'll want to do.

Also, we got vouchers through getawaytoday.com for our PH's, should we go to the ticket office when we get there on Sunday (if they're open, I'll have to check the hours) or would it be okay just to pick them up Monday morning? How bad are the lines at the ticket office and is there an office next to where you go through if you already have tickets? TIA! :wave2:

SEVENTEEN DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE :goodvibes I'm so excited :banana:

This is so funny, we will be there almost the exact same days (leaving Thursday) and we also got our getawaytoday vouchers. I plan to exchange them Sunday afternoon - it's one less thing to worry about/delay you on Monday morning.

Where are you staying? We'll be at the BWPPI.

As to your schedule, it looks fine, but you'll probably wind up going back and forth between parks. I think there's more to do in DL than DCA.

We're staying at Portofino Inn & Suites. I'll have to try to stop at Home Depot before my trip for a lime green Mickey head to put on my stroller. :thumbsup2

We kind of figured we would hop between parks, when I was reading about DCA I didn't think there was as much there, but for the sake of planning we'll start out in DL and if we don't make it to DCA we'll just go the next day.

Oh, I just thought of something...is it okay that we aren't planning on using our PH's on consecutive days? They won't expire or anything will they?

mrsbornkuntry said:
We're staying at Portofino Inn & Suites. I'll have to try to stop at Home Depot before my trip for a lime green Mickey head to put on my stroller. :thumbsup2

We kind of figured we would hop between parks, when I was reading about DCA I didn't think there was as much there, but for the sake of planning we'll start out in DL and if we don't make it to DCA we'll just go the next day.

Oh, I just thought of something...is it okay that we aren't planning on using our PH's on consecutive days? They won't expire or anything will they?

Park hoppers expire 13 days after first use so you'll be okay.

It sounds like you're having dinner near DL and will be at Legoland the next day. Be sure to look plan out your driving route and times. It's a 90 min or so drive to Legoland and traffic can be difficult.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter