How I got my Haunted Mansion Dooney Bag!

They have been re-released in limited quantity. I got mine yesterday at the Fortuosity Shop on Main Street during an Annual Passholder event in Disneyland. They only had a few of them. The cast member behind the counter said they started the evening with six bags, and there was one left after I bought mine halfway through the event, and he had no idea if/when they would get more.

They only had the one style (Smith Bag), and mine has purple lining. It's the same one that shows "Sold Out" when you search for the 7501055880089P item number in the online Disney Store.

Thanks for the update. I've been seeing reports that they've been seen at WDW and have several styles but I like the Smith style the best. Is yours holding up well now? (Last go around they weren't doing so good). Also, can you wear it over your shoulder?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter