How Many DVC Resorts Do You Own?

We own two SSR + AKV, I was suprised that more responding members own 2 than 1. Not suprised that so many own two just that it beats out one. I guess a follow up question would be how are your points divided, we have 325 at SSR and just bought a 100 point add on at AKV for the 11 month booking window.

We own 2, SSR and AKV. We are patiently(;) NOT!)waiting to do an add on at CRV. Please Disney I need a monorail DVC!!!

We own at VWL. Will probably add on in a couple of years as the kids get bigger. I'm hoping for CRV!!!:cool1:

We started out wanting the beach Club villas but it was just starting to break ground so we took the wilderness lodge first.When the beach club was available we jumped on it since at the time the beach club was like everyone wanting the contemporary now.When SSR was starting to sell I noticed they changed the expiration date so i made the call.my next will be the contemporary and hopefully it will wait until i have payed off the wilderness lodge.

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

Right now only SSR, but I just bought in July so give me a little more time to convice my DW that we need more points.

Just VWL. We may do a small add on at BCV at some point or wait to see what else will be built.

We own at SSR (150) and AKV (2-50). We started to realize it would be hard to pass it on to the kids!

We have made 3 purchases, all at Boardwalk cuz we love it there and we have all in the same month to make it simple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter