How Many DVC Resorts Do You Own?

I as well have a problem.... VWL, BWV, BCV, VB and 2 SS, but I put 5. I must confess I did put a call in yesterday about AKV :rotfl: !! I told my hubby I feel an addonit coming on!! He just said :confused3 !!!

We own points at the three undisputed best DVC resorts.
I know all of the Members here know exactly which three are the best, but for anyone reading who is not familiar with Disney...

VWL, VB, and AKV :thumbsup2

MG

I am currently own at 2 Beach Club and Animal Kingdom.
I will be buying my 3rd as soon as CRV goes up for sale:thumbsup2

OKW, BWV, Vero Beach and BCV purchased in that order. Struggling to not add on at either SSR or AKV this week, lol. Maybe in a couple of months though...

We own at BWV and AKV. We are in the process of selling OKW to pay for AKV and (*knock wood*) CRV.

My name is John, and I am a DVC-aholic, and I own at all 8 DVC resorts.

Don't want to pry and you certainly do not have to answer, but I would like to know out of curiosity and somewhat jealous :)
1. What is your distribution of points?
2. By owning at 8 can you generally schedule your vacation patterns, bookings, room selections ect.. the way you want?

Don't want to pry and you certainly do not have to answer, but I would like to know out of curiosity and somewhat jealous :)
1. What is your distribution of points?
2. By owning at 8 can you generally schedule your vacation patterns, bookings, room selections ect.. the way you want?

I have small contracts (50-75 points) at VB, HH, BWV, and AKV. 100 points each at SSR, VWL, and BCV. And my main larger contract at OKW.
By having all 8 resorts, I get what I want when I want it, and I've never had to waitlist for anything. eg, this year I'm doing F&W at BCV, December at AKV, BWV, and VWL, and New Year's at BCV. I usually do some VB one year, and HH the next. I almost always use my points at their respective home resort, and am usually in a borrowing mode on 4 of them, and a banking mode on the other 4.

We own at SSR and AKL. Waiting for GCV for our third and final add-on. Please, please, please Disney. We need DVC on the West Coast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter