How Many DVC Resorts Do You Own?

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
Over the years, we've had a number of polls about a variety of DVC topics. It's sometimes interesting to repeat those polls.

So, at how many DVC Resorts do you own points?

Only four, so far. Waiting for CRV or GCV....

Only 1 for me (AKV) but once I try either BCV or BWV there may be a small contract at one of them in my future. It would be neat to stay near EPCOT every other year or so for F&WF.

As of tonight, 3. We just completed the add-on at AKV. :dance3:

Good thing your polls weren't earlier today, Doc, or I would have voted entirely differently. :rotfl2: Funniest thing is not long ago, we were contemplating selling DVC entirely and looking into a vacation property in FL. We went to the new Doorway to Dreams preview center, and low & behold, they sucked us right in. ;)

We only own at SSR right now but hope to buy a small contract (50-75pts)at VWL and at the Grand Californian in Disneyland, if it is ever announced.

I can see we are truly novices here...only one resort SSR. We're waiting for GC for our next resort, then we'll have our favorite places on both coasts.

Three! Gotta have that 11 month booking advantage... I HATE using the waitlist.

For 10 years we only owned two contracts at OKW, but I always said if they did a DVC at AKL, I wouldn't be able to resist, so we HAD to add on there.!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter