• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

28 to go.....if it goes.
frozennn.gif

79 days if it happens. Either way, this will probably be our last cruise..............the thought of having to wait to know if you are going or not, whether DCL will file for bankruptcy or not, whether you will get your money back or not, etc. is just too much stress during an already stressful time for everyone.

79 days if it happens. Either way, this will probably be our last cruise..............the thought of having to wait to know if you are going or not, whether DCL will file for bankruptcy or not, whether you will get your money back or not, etc. is just too much stress during an already stressful time for everyone.
Don't stress out on things you can't control, it's a waste of energy. Focus on the things you need to control; your health, finances, family, and home.
If you feel the need to stress out, take an online, condensed, engineering class (16-week class condensed into 8 weeks). Everyday something is due: homework, quiz, test, discussions, video chat, group work. Halfway done (4th week) and I've lost 7 pounds! Happy/Stress.

137 days until our 9th cruise and Grand Slam (maybe? hopefully??)
186 days until our 10th cruise, back on the Wonder to Cabo (very hopefully??)
496 days until our first Platinum cruise, 10 nights to Europe (99% sure definitely definitely)

147 days until the Disney Fantasy Family B2B Cruise Bahamas and W. Caribbean
280 days until the Disney Wonder Key West/Bahamas cruise out of Galveston :rockband: ..Another 1 bites the dust .. :rockband:

123 DAYS.... Well my 3/14 and now my 5/2 cruises have been cancelled... going to try for Aug 11 on the Fantasy!! Don’t want to get my hopes up too high.... don’t want to wait on the phone for hours so I will switch my ressies in about a week after the amount of calls coming in dies down and before they can cancel another bunch of cruises...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter